some of the things I make I really like,
some I think what a waste of paper & glue!
But mostly thats more about how I feel in myself
sometimes than the result of my card making efforts!
The above card I love, it's something I would never have done myself,but was shown how to in card making class I have joined in town.
I found it difficult to take the plunge in joining a group,
still feeling nervous among new people.
I was just getting settled into the group and then due to changing Poppy's Puppy class night I moved to a Tuesday evening.
I met Emma there...I am settling right into the Wednesday class now.
And really enjoying what we make.
I need to take more pictures and keep a better blog....I think I have said that before and not done it.....ahhh well, tomorrow is another day!



4 comments:
Hello!! So glad you found me! Have just been reading all about the dogs and my heart was breaking with your loss. But Poppy is gorgeous!
Look forward to seeing you tonight...and I'm so glad I wasn't the only one that was nervous about joining the group!
Hugs Emma.x
Really enjoyed the class tonight...love the wee sheepie card, making note to take pics this time!
thanks for comment, I am a real norman no mates on here! hehe
good to see you this evening!
hugs
Tina xx
Great card, I have never been to a class..popped over from Emmas blog. I love crystals too and the tarot so I promise I won't preach, LOL. There are some lovely pictures on your blog.
Lovely card!!! I came from Emma's blog just now!! :) Looking forward to seeing more!
Post a Comment