live in north east Scotland with hubby ,Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo.
I am a Hippy chick who loves to laugh!
Background in Nursing, but taking time out from that, not sure where it will take me ......
witch by nature....
bitch by choice!
ooooh what did you do for that mmmmmmmmm send in a picture ,made a xmas ornament out of wire coat hangers, guessed the name of a new kitten,puppy,hampster???? see we all watched it!! vanessa xx
And I know your secret!! PMSL!! Don't worry your secret is safe with me.......... Anyway babe there is something on my blog for you....enjoy! Hugs Em.x
5 comments:
LOL, see I knew it! I bet Emma has one lurking about somewhere too..... A secret huh, mmmm ;)
ooooh what did you do for that mmmmmmmmm send in a picture ,made a xmas ornament out of wire coat hangers, guessed the name of a new kitten,puppy,hampster???? see we all watched it!!
vanessa xx
And I know your secret!! PMSL!!
Don't worry your secret is safe with me..........
Anyway babe there is something on my blog for you....enjoy! Hugs Em.x
I have also awarded you the same as Em, hope you don't mind, I have explained - hugs - from me....I am sure two won't hurt, LOL
Hi! Just to let you now that there is something for you on my blog today!! Debbie x
Post a Comment