me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Monday, 14 July 2008

more blog candy xx

more blog candy...
there are some lovely ladies offering some fab candy out there.....
Check out Linda's site....

1 comment:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hello there
Thank you for entering my blog candy, you have 2 entries. Good luck! I have enjoyed reading your blog, and isn't Poppy just gorgeous? Are you like me, and don't like your photo taken?? Only I see you have a lovely back ! lol. I'm very much like you more sentimental than materialistic. The important things in life are very much free!!! I have only been blogging a little while, but am thrilled at how many lovely people i've met already. Oh before I forget the photo with the rainbow, is absolutely stunning!!! I love it, there is something about rainbows dont you think? Well good luck for the blog candy.
Hugs Linda x