me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Saturday, 12 July 2008

my impression of Monets Garden

The lovely Chrissie has posted a Friday's fable...and I know it's almost Sunday....
but here is what I ended up with.....















I am really pleased with the result.
The stamp was from the lovely Emma, and the backing card was
smudged with the chalk inks I am very taken with at the moment!
The strip along the side the flowers are attached to what was an experiment
I did with water colours a while back.
I was saving it for a rainy day.
The card it is on has a lovely feel to its texture.
Oh and it was smudged with a touch of purple chalk ink.


















It was certainly a rainy day yesterday!

It's been a good day today, and I have needed that.

It started with a cuddle from Poppy.....










I bought some uber healthy food from the hippy shop.
And a few beautiful crystals....

The new piece's of amethyst are sooooo pretty.
I have several bits already but was drawn to a few more bits.

A late lunch down near Findhorn Bay with a friend.
Then we watched video & laughed with so hard it hurt my ribs!

And then a nice bit of crafting time...

All that is a day that is good for the soul!

6 comments:

nessy said...

lovely card ~ fab image, love those big flowers!! perfect!!
oh i do like a look round a "hippy" shop and come out with a lovley crystal or stone!!...or some smelly stuff (that always gives me hayfever!!)
vanessa xx

dddeeebbbzzz said...

What a glorious day! Love the card - the flowers are fab. I love amethyst and have a couple of crystall bits and all the stones in my rings are amethyst too!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card. I took a close look and just thought "wow"! Love hippy, witchy shops, for some strange reason, I feel right at home ;)...lovely pic of Poppy :)

~Emma~ said...

Firstly...its beautiful babe...really fits in well with Chrissy's idea.
Secondly I've noticed that Poppy has still not arrived at my house with her suitcase...thirdly where is the hippy shop? Not found any round here :( Hugs Em.x

Macpurp said...

I love hippy shops, but I am now banned by hubby as I spent too much!
*sigh*

Unknown said...

If you take Em to the witchy shop,I want to come too and its too far for me! perhaps its for the best....lol