me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Saturday, 19 July 2008

purple purple everywhere, then a drop of pink...



I guess the blog and user name give it away...
I love purple. Even my tattoo has purple in it!
Lilac, violet, indigo.....love them all!

Around my house there are many purple things,
but strangely no purple or lilac painted walls...
I plan to change that this year....Don't tell Hubby!



But today I noticed these things...
Mainly because the purple Crop-o-dile I bought arrived today in its purple case!
I am so chuffed with it!
I have been busy adding eyelets to all sorts.....




And my beautiful Blog candy from Linda!



Thank you very much, I am a lucky lassie!

Thank you also for the beautiful cards you sent with the goodies!



I entered blog candies for the first time in these last few weeks and have been lucky twice!
I am loving meeting the new people through blogging too!
I started gathering stuff up to do my first blog candy.....

I would like to spend more time in the garden today, weeding and stuff,
but since I live in Scotland and it is July,
it is of course windy and raining at times !
The rain stopped long enough for me to take these pictures.....

The mini sweet peas....pink with a surprising purple one are so sweet!




Lavender is one of my favorite plants, I love the fact it comes in so many shades of purple, and even one in white! I love the smell of it after the rain, the way it soothes you and how its oils has so many healing properties.

Right I am off to go and put eyelets on some more stuff! Have a nice weekend!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely post, love your cropodile, I still use a hammer! Love lavender, I am constantly amazed at the healing powers of lavender oil, I have been picking a few sweet peas and putting them in the house, they smell lovely...but my favourite colour has to be YELLOW, hahahaha :)

~Emma~ said...

You like purple...I would never have guessed! LOL!
I love sweet peas and plan on growing them next year if this blasted wind ever dies down!

Jennifer Rose said...

the front yard at hubbys parents had lavender growing between the pavers, had to pull all of it up there was way too much of it, my hands smelt for days after lol Most of the plants we grow are yellow or orange, the Anemone has been the first flower that we have grown that wasn't a warm colour lol Def. be planting more of them though :)

After spending days painting over a lavender wall I think hubby would kill me if I painted the wall purple :p

Sammi said...

Great post!!! I knew it - we are soul mates cos I LOVE purple too!! We have a Purple bathroom. lol!
Love your flowers!!
Nice looking ribbon - I love how you put it as your blog header!!
Sammi
xxx