
quick question....made this Cd for a work mates Birthday party I am off to tonight.....
Oh BTW Emma! You have me addicted to making these CD's now!!!!
Is it too much?
I got carried away with the crop o dile......
on the back i have the wee sentiment that I love just now,
" I hope the distance between where you are
and where you want to be
grows shorter everyday."
Douglas Pagels.



6 comments:
Firstly....the blog looks fab...not Blue Peterish at all! PMSL!!
The CD is perfect so leave it alone and the sentiment on the back is perfect. Can't believe that you are being so nice to someone!! LOL!
See you tomorrow. Hugs Em.x
Oh wow!! I really love these CDs you are doing!! :)This one is gorgeous!! perfect!!
Nice work! I might have to try one some day - you'll have to tell me how you both do them!
Love Sammi
xxx
Looks fine to me! But then I'm a bit late and you've already given it!!!
Hope Poppy La Poo is feeling better - poor little girl.
Love the t.shirt look!
G
xxx
I've just heard a terrible rumour Teen...apparently a really good friend of yours let you down today. I'll go and batter her for you!! PMSL!!
Blog looks great ;)as does the CD :D
Never mind the fact that friend let me down Em.....she also didn't post a card she said she would and now Chrissy thinks I have lost the plot!
*SIGH* you could batter her, but I would only have to do some reiki opn her to stop her moaning that some nutter beat her up!!!
xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment