me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Friday, 8 August 2008

long time to deliver!

Two ladies at work had had new grand babies in the last wee while.
And I have been a bit slow in making these cards for them.

Jean's baby Grand daughter is called Matilda, Tilda for short.


I made this folded star type card for her with details about her birth....

And Marlene's daughter had a baby boy. Keir.

I made a much simpler card, but I like it just as much. I don't know his birth details.
The both have a little bit of ribbon on them but I thought I would put Tilda's one into the Thursday challenge....do you think it has enough ribbon for that?
Will need to go have a good look at the challenge and see...

5 comments:

~Emma~ said...

And about time!!! LOL! Yes it will be perfect for the challenge...see you on there!

Sammi said...

Oh wow!! these cards are really gorgeous Tina!! I'm sure they will both be loved!! :)

Susie Little said...

Beautiful cards, I love Matilda's!
thanks for playing along!

For the life of me said...

gorgeous cards xx

stampandscrap@mail.com said...

Great cards both of them., They both have enough ribbon for the challenge/ Thanks for joining in This Thursdays challenge