live in north east Scotland with hubby ,Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo.
I am a Hippy chick who loves to laugh!
Background in Nursing, but taking time out from that, not sure where it will take me ......
witch by nature....
bitch by choice!
Hey that nice, cool Poppy layout :) I did manage to stamp a few images the w.e too b4 I got a buggy thing..Thankfully me thinks it is just a little bug so if all is well, I will post 'em 2morra... :)
5 comments:
Hey that nice, cool Poppy layout :) I did manage to stamp a few images the w.e too b4 I got a buggy thing..Thankfully me thinks it is just a little bug so if all is well, I will post 'em 2morra...
:)
Lovely Poppy page!!! I's gorgeous - I love that little tag too!!!
*hugs*
very pretty page :D
Its soooo cute! And the cake was scrummy! LOL.
aww this is so cute!
Post a Comment