me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Friday, 5 September 2008

friendship and tea

I enjoyed Sally card class on Tuesday and the two cards I made were very
different to what I would normally make.

One is a Chrimbo card that is gonna be for Emma,
so wont be shown here just yet.

And the other one is on it's way to a lovely friend. ( the lighting is awful....)


and has a wee envelope inside it with a tea bag....a bit cheesy but cute all the same!

In the post the other was a beautiful card from Chrissy.
Sent by Chrissy~mail....same as Elf post...


I commented on a card she made a wee while ago and asked if she would send me a couple of stamped images from this stamp....I don't normally do begging requests honest!



I have been looking everywhere for this stamp with no luck...
but Chrissy sent me lots of the images and a fair few more...

Thank you babes XXX

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are welcome, I think Chrissy post is worse than Elf post, LOL...That stamp does come up now and then on Ebay but it does go for quite a lot because of it being discontinued....I'll send a link next time I spot one... Nice mug card, about right today 'cept it is drinking chocolate weather! with rum init ;) Hugs ChrissyXXX

~Emma~ said...

LOL! I am so glad that Chrissy post has overtaken elf post on crap service! Your new header is gorgeous so DON'T touch it! Mug card is great...can't wait to come back to the classes with you! Hugs Em.x

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Tina.. Santa stamp on Ebay (USA) HERE

Chris xx