me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Wednesday, 10 September 2008

Image swap



I am hoping to do a stamped image swap with anyone who wants to join in... I have a few maggie and hamish stamps from sugar nellie,
some paper nation people stamps, a beautiful fairy stamp, some lovely flower ones, and some other bits n bobs.....
I have one penny black stamp, the cat in th bra one...I know its not much to return back.
but would like to know if anyone is interested in this......

4 comments:

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Hi, Tina.. I would, but I'm just not organised enough! Last time I offered to do one, it took me WEEKS to get around to it, so I won't as it wouldn't be fair to keep you waiting while I organise my life!!

Hope you get some takers! :o)

Chris xx

NGCARDS said...

Hello Tina, thanks for commenting my card. Loving the 2 xmas cards you made =) If you want to do an image swap I will do one with you =) Just let me know xxx

NGCARDS said...

I have emailed you =) xxx

Dawny P said...

Heyy chicken, Just to say that if there is owt on the old bloggeroonie that you see and fancy, just let me know and I'll do ya some stampie uppies xx Not to swap, just for you. Cos I likes yer lol xxxxxx