me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Friday, 19 September 2008

let it snow....no let it be fall xxx

Am still pottering around making the odd card now and again.
This one I like.



The backing paper is from funky hands I think......the stamped image was a PB from Chrissy.
And under the stamped image I blotted some brilliant white chalk inks. I love them!

It still seems too early to be making Christmas cards.

I love this time of year more, it really is a beautiful time of colours ....
I love the change into Autumn.

I took this on my camera phone today so the quality is not great but the colours are amazing!

Will wander out to the veggie stall later on today.....but I took this one last week.
It is enormous!

6 comments:

Lauri said...

wow! pretty pics! Seems early for Christmas cards, but it always comes so quickly once October starts!

nessy said...

wonderful xmas card ~just love that image ~ love the layout and colours you have used ~perfect!!
stunning pics ~is that a gooseberry??? then it must be a world record !! :~)
vanessa xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Loving the veggie photos and what a gorgeous christmas card! Hugs Linda x

Sammi said...

wow!! Gorgeous card!! It's wonderful! It does feel too early to be making them... mmm...

Autumn? nice!! I'm enjoying the beginnings of Spring here! :)

*hugs*

Debbie said...

Fabby veggie and flwoer pics - the colours are beautiful. :) :)

Love our PB card - beautifully designed and coloured. :)

xxDebbiexx

Unknown said...

Hey, I love this image, it was my first Penny Black, great card you made. I love seeing the differences we all do sometimes, I did a card just b4 I went away using this stamp, I must post it up. I like Autumn but seriously hate winter (I hate driving 45 minutes to work in the dark and back - I need a holiday b4 I start - hysterical laughter) so it is tinged with a little melancholy for me :(