Can't believe that I fell asleep there last week due to illness & disturbed nights.
We made again made a couple of cards but I can only show you one as the other one is for someone who reads this blog and needs to be kept hidden for a wee while.
but here is my Christmas pudding card....
And you cant see it but the icing or butter brandy over the pudding is glittery.....
I bought the template to make this and you can use it for all sorts.
This is the template I used.....
I will make some more hopefully over the next few days.
Am planning to go round to Emma's over the next few days to get the Troops appeal cards that we have received sorted out.
THANK YOU for all the cards we have so far!!!!
Remember they have to be in before first of October.



13 comments:
This is a great card, i've got a similar christmas pudding template which im going to dig out now. Hugs Linda x
cool!! This is really Awesome!! Very effective!! Love it!! Glad you were able to stay awake this time!!
Hoping you have a lovely and healthy day today.
*hugs*
Awww love that fabby card!
Thanks for the reminder about the troops cards, I haven't gotten round to posting mine off yet, I will get and do it.
Please send a sqidgy hug from Jane, when you see Emma later.
Jx
fantastic card ~what fun!!
vanessa xx
ps have added your "friendship" banner to my blog thankyou for sharing it!!!(cannot seem to drag it into position !!)
Gorgeous yummy crissi card. :) I have a few made up too and will post off to Emma on Friday. :) Send her my best when you see her please. :)
xxDebbiexx
What a fantastic idea and a wonderful card.
Hugs Jutta
Fabulous card. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge
i love this card, i am always looking out for xmas pudding cretions and this is absolutely brill:)
sue
xx
love your christmas pudding card, looks scrummy, oooh, you just reminded me how much I love Christmas pudding, why do we only have it at Christmas? thank you for joining in the CCT challenge
Gorgeously Yummie card, love it :)
Marlene x
That is what I made a christmas pudding. It is great well done. Pascale :)
Oh I love this, it is almost good enough to eat.
Cathy xx
This is absolutely fab, gonna look for one of these templates myself. Jillix
Post a Comment