me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Saturday, 18 October 2008

1,2,3 ......ATC.....1,2,3,4 then I made a puckle more.

I was clearing up after crafting last night and as I sorting all my offcuts & scraps
I came across 2 tags I had forgotten about.



And used up some of the left overs from the breast cancer cards I had made for this one.

I love the pink make a wish ribbon, its very sweet.

I have only made one ATC before.... thought they would be a bit fiddly
but am quiet please with these three wee offerings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then the ATC bug seemed to have had a wee nip at me,
cause instead of doing the house work that I was ment to


I ended up with these ....









Do they count as a set?
Do I number them 1 of 4 etc?
I tried out a new glitter on the peace Angels wings
but prefer the crystal coloured one more for wings.
I also think I need to put something else on the
bottom of the white pearly card on the Peace , love & Joy stamp

but not sure what ...... Any suggestions?

oh and a puckle is a word my FIL uses to describe a wee drop.

A small amount....a few.

He will ask you a question like.........

"Can you feed a puckle of sheep for me".....this is usually a few sheep.....
that are dotted all around the croft....
in a few differnt places.....

"and you will need a hammer"

WTF for?

"well ......once you cross the burn and climb the hill to feed the puckle o' sheep
you can fix the fence on your way over there......"

6 comments:

nessy said...

gosh you have been so busy ~how many !!! takes me hours to do one!!
they are wonderful!!
vanessa xx

Jennifer Rose said...

very nice! ATCs and ACEOs are very addicting. Careful or you will never make a card again :p I like the simple look on the white pearly card :)

"well ......once you cross the burn and climb the hill to feed the puckle o' sheep
you can fix the fence on your way over there......"

LOL John's grandfather keeps saying Scots word to confuse me lol I could see him saying this :)

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Oh my these are gorgeous. You have been keeping yourself busy! Hugs Linda x

Debbie said...

Wow Tina yo have been busy - and they are all gorgeous too. :) Yes I think you could call them a set. :) See what tidying up does for you....much rather sit and craft that do housework anyhows. :)

I love your FIL word puckle - what a fabby word, never heard of that before...tckled me when I read it, lol, lol

xxDebbiexx

Bev said...

Wow, you've been busy - they are fab!

hugs Bev x

Sammi said...

Oh wow!! You have been a busy girl!! :) These are AWESOME! I love all your new stamps!! :) I know a bit about that ATC bug too... I've been enjoying making a few recently! :)
(Had a chuckle at your puckle too)!