but I managed to get distracted and carried away by a few of the pretty previous
sketch challenges and didn't do #19 which is this weeks one!!!
But here he is........

I have been looking for See D stamps with the Christmas stamp that was a simple "Joy"
and I found it on do crafts site half price!!!
They arrived today!
So had a wee play with them.....

The joy stamp is so simple but just so pretty....
Inside is a stamp with the meaning of Joy on it.

I love this Peace, Love & Joy stamp from one of the See D stamp sets.
The card is simple but pretty I think with the Black white and red on the pearly card

The backing papers are do crafts and the dove is a cuttle bug die.

I have decided to try and make a few Christmas cards each day and am not getting stressed about making many cards for particular people.....
Like I have done for the last few years.
This year I feel the need to keep it simple and enjoy making the cards for a change.



8 comments:
Hiya Tina
You have been busy and these cards are GORgeous, lov em to bits!
Jx
Oooh... You have been busy!!! Love your cards!! The Joy stamps are Awesome!! They look really good.. the red and black card os very effective!
Sammi
xxx
its too early for Xmas! And its too cold to be thinking of Xmas too ;) They are nice cards :D
Wow you have been busy. Love all of your cards. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday. Have a lovely day. Debbie x
wow, you have been busy, glad you got to finish your card for SS, it's fabulous, the image is so cute, thanks for playing along this week
Gill x
Love these, I rather like word stamps for a change. Great snowmens ;-D
Beautiful, beautiful, cards!
Such beautiful cards!
Thank you for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday
Jo xx
Post a Comment