me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Friday, 24 October 2008

Friday makes.

Energy levels were not quiet so good today, was tired after seeing Physio.
But I am defiantly on the mend...just need to be careful how much I do and not go mad!

Man it was sooooo cold down the river today walking Poppy-dog.
Afterwards we enjoyed a quiet afternoon inside on a cold windy day.

Came home and rested, then made a couple of cards while dough was
needing in the bread machine for home made pizza,
tomato sauce was frozen from a previous batch.
Just added veggies for salad and a baked tattie from our veggie box.

Curves are the challenge on This Thursday, its all about....


I like how this has turned out.
I love greens in any shade and this one has plenty on it, yet is simple.

I am enjoying the quickness of ATC's just now.
Tags are I guess like ATC's and on Tag your it
they are looking for a tag with Christmas tree's on,

The papers are funky hand printed on card, I stenciled the tree four times then layered it.

The text is embossed in olive green, must use that more I love the shade it embosses into.


As for Poppy-dog, well Hubby sent the picture of her licking the yogurt pot
like a cow to the BBC pictures online.

And here she is.....


http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/7688309.stm

picture number 5 is my baby dog girl!


Poppy-Dog ......Superstar!

But the I knew that anyway! *wink*

14 comments:

NGCARDS said...

lol ahaha awww poppy she looks adorable in that piccie!
That olive green is really nice I have to agree, fab tag =) xxx

Jennifer Rose said...

Poppy famous!!

Its freezing here. Hopefully snow soon :D

Sammi said...

Awww..Poppy-dog is FAMOUS!! Wow! :)

Love your tag!! :) Great colour combination!

Love the curves one too!

glad to hear that you are on the mend and yes - don't too much too soon! :)

The pizza sounds yummo!!

*hugs*

Dawn said...

I love your tag for this week - gorgeous tree! and love the colour combo too.
thanks for joining us this week and good luck in the prize draw!

hugs
Dawn

Way to go Poppy - Now don't let her get too big for her Paws!! Fame does strange things you know!!! LOL

Cassie said...

Love the tag! The color combination is really great!

Sarah said...

Gorgeous tag - I love the bright colours you have used!

nessy said...

gosh you have been busy ~ love the tag ~so clever ~ ideal to sit in and craft these cold days ~has poppy got a nice warm coat as well??
vanessa xx

Carol Plume said...

Lovely fresh tag great tree too - thank you for joining us this week....Poppy dog looks lovely too - my dog loves the yoghurt pots too!!

Susie Little said...

gorgeous card, thanks for playing xx

Kris Dickinson said...

Love your curves and the tag is fab too!

Sam said...

Ok first thing I HAVE to say is LOOK AT YOUR DOG!!! OMG I'm in doggie heaven!!! She is just adorable (but then I'm sure you know that lol) I'm making mine all jealous now so had better stop ;)

LOVE your tag, great shape on the tree, welcome to our little challenge blog and thanks for playing along :)

stampandscrap@mail.com said...

Great card. Love the fact the heart is over the edge. Love the wavy greeting. Curves all over the place. Your tag is beautiful too
Thaks for joining in thisthursdays challenge

Barbara Hagerty said...

Congratulations to Poppy-Dog whose fame is truly deserved!! Great pic with the yogurt cup!! And as for your artwork, well the tag with the layered tree is absolutely wonderful, and I LOVE your piece for This Thursday!! Great curvy card!! Thanks for playing along!!

Cazzy said...

I love the card and the tag is good too, as for Poppy - she is gorgeous.

Glad you are on the mend.

Cazzy xx