Pink Feathers are and will become very important to her family who miss this Angel very much.
I did this first page, but feel it is too fussy.
I am not sure if it is the backing paper which I love,
or the fact I have too many different shades on pink on it,
or have I used to many feathers??
The pictures of Laura are amazing!
This one I am more happy with.It is very simple but Laura is stunning so it didn't need much.


I want to use the same pictures in a few different LO's to see what I get.
Oh I have 195 more shocking pink feathers if anyone wants some!!!



2 comments:
They are lovely pages!! How wonderful using the pink feathers!! I think both pages are GREAT ... I do not think the first one is too fussy - I think it pops!! :)
The second was is very simple and stunning!!
xxx
These are fine hun...not sure why you are worried about the top one as they are both lovely!
Post a Comment