me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Wednesday, 1 October 2008

sent it at last .......with love xxxx

I am bad enough at getting distracted from things I need to make but I am even worse at remembering to post them!
Posted at last today...

A photo card to Jennifer who does the most fab art work....go check her out!

It is a simple card but I love the "I am not going out in the rain Labrador " !!!

I did an images swap with the Lovely Vanessa a wee while ago.
She was very prompt sending mine to me...
But I didn't get them done as quickly as I wanted.

Sorry lovely xx

Don't you hate it when Life gets in the way of crafting?!?!?

And here is my offering back to her.

I am going to enter it into Arty Girlz Challenge & Also Papertake weekly Challenge.

I wanted it to look stunningly simple....But am thinking it looks too plain!

The sentiment on it says a simple" friends. "
And I am always amazed at what wonderful friends I have made on blog land!!!


The images are mainly Maggies and Hamish's who I love! From Sugar Nellie
Dangerously, the store is in my local town!

I went into and got some fab goodies!!!
Karen even has a sofa & coffee machine for Hubby's to sit and enjoy
while we browse so they don't follow you putting you off your crafting buys!!!

I bought a new stamp for someone's Birthday there today......


Of course I wasn't gonna show you what one I bought...it would spoil the suprise!......

Oh who's it for?


............YEAU like I was gonna tell you that EITHER!..............

9 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow wonderful creations.
Gorgeous work. Love them.

Crissi Harvey said...

Beautiful wallet i think its very stylish and a lovely gift for your friend.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

NGCARDS said...

thanks for asking hun, Im just feeling a bit low as im missing my gran a lot atm seeing she wont be here for my birthday (passed away 3 months ago) and im also not enjoying college as much as I used too.
Love the red wallet card, it is stunningly simple and beautiful!
So mean of you putting that teasing picture of a stamp for a birthday, so cruel!!! lol
xxx

Jennifer Rose said...

the cards look really nice! :D Not too plain at all, the red really makes it stand out. and thanks!! :D Another rainy day here today :/ Could almost swim in the puddles lol

More craft/art stores need to have couches for bored relations to sit on, I could shop without someone asking me why I need more pencils or paper :p Can never have too much of either :)

Unknown said...

a nice card

Linanna DESIGNS said...

This card is simply beautiful, but not simple!! Looks very classy my friend. Loving it, and whichever lucky person its going to will love it too!! Hugs Linda x

Unknown said...

I love it too, it is very classy....
life always gets in the way of my crafting, it drives me crazy! I confess that I was going to get around to sending some cards to Em for the appeal but have I got around tuit it - nope! So I need to apologise for that one..
As always I have loads of things to do and not a hope, so once again I have a priority list and even that is looking dodgy...

nessy said...

what a naughty girl ~not showing the stamp ~how lucky are you living so close to the shop???
great work as always
vanessa xx

Julie Allain said...

This is wonderful!!!

Thanks for joining in with the Arty girlz challenge

Julie xx