me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Sunday, 26 October 2008

Sunday cosy & warm

Sunday evening, hail stones , rain and wind....evening for crafting.


This card is my entry for Friday Sketchers Challenge blog.
I used a pretty black and white photo that my friend took of a
dandylion that I love.


The glue is dried on these cards I started the other day, so I finished them off and here they are.

The Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge sketch is designed by Donna and this is my take on it.

I also used it for the Tilda & Co Challenge are also looking for a Tilda with a rainbow connection.....so my wee flowers are Richard of York gave battle in vain....
Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet!

This one is the first challenge over at One Stop Challenge.
It is a sketch by Sharon.
The stripes and dots are basic grey, and stamp is Lulu who I love just now!
I am not sure about the papers on it.
I tried various back grounds but ended up with the pale pink.


And last but not least another Halloween card for my two nieces and nephew.


It is accetate card A5 in size.

15 comments:

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Lovely cards. I love the unusual brads you've used and the image is fab. Thanks for joining in the first One Stop Craft Challenge and using my sketch.
Sharon

Linanna DESIGNS said...

These cards are all beautiful Tina, and Poppy looks fab in all those brightly coloured ribbons! HUGS Linda x

Faye said...

Tina, Lovely bunch of cards. I love the one you did for One Stop Craft Challenge. You did great at following the given theme.

I couldn't click on your link, but I did get here by clicking on your name.

Jennifer Rose said...

wonderful cards :D You have a great eye for making them look good :)

Rain then sun, rain the sun, pouring rain and then we didn't see the sun any more :/ Love the weather in this country :p Almost as bas as the weather in Alberta :p

Donna said...

This is a great take on Sharon's sketch and the papers are fab, thanks for joining us in our first one stop crafts challenge. Donna x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

great card

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

hugs jane x

Angie C said...

Beautiful cards you have made. Love your take on Sharons sketch and thank you for joining in the first One Stop Craft Challenge.
Angie

Jill said...

wow you've been busy Tina, gorgeous card and thanks for joining us this week at scsc hugs Jill x

CraftyC said...

Fab cards, thanks for joining the SCSC!
Clairexx

Debbie said...

Hi Tina you have been busy again..:) Love that black and white dandelion - very pretty. :)

Your acetate card is fabby and the Tilda and Lou are gorgeous too. :) Love those rainbow coloured flowers - very pretty. :)

I haven't got much crafting done - we were looking after our surrogate grand daughter this weekend and she is only 3 and has lots, and lots of engery, lol

xxDebiexx

Sue said...

lovely cards Tina,thanks for joining us at SCSC:)

sue
xx

Alison said...

Great cards, love what you have done with Lulu.

Sarah said...

Love the tilda card its nice and colourful

Sarah x

Dawn said...

Tina you have been a busy bee - gorgeous cards I especially love the Tilda one!

Dawn
x

Nikki said...

Fab cards I love the one for One Stop Craft Challenge hope you will be joining next week
Nikki x