me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Sunday, 12 October 2008

sunday makes while the beef roasts....

I have had a lovely relaxing day.
Just as well cause my cold had taken a snotty turn for the worst.
So while the beef is roasting and the yorkie batter is sitting waiting to be cooked.

While listening to Stephen Fry reading Harry Potter audio book,
I managed a few cards, some of which will be entered for challenges.

I am enjoying colouring with my whisper pens using the blender pen.
The results are much prettier than neat pen to card.

I will put a sentiment on it later in the top left corner when I decided what I am doing with this card.

It is to be entered in the ABC Challenge, this weeks theme is lace, and I only had thickish lace
so didn't want to put too much on the card, but like the wee bit in the corner.


The next two images are pink petticoats, cute wee birdies.
This one is not for a challenge, just liked how it turned out.

This one was for a challenge but I can't mind which one.... *sigh*



The last one is Sugar Nellie's Chef Hamish, first stamping of this new wee lad for me.
He is for the Sketch Saturday challenge.
Think I will also include him in A spoon full of sugar challenge which is pink and green together.
Again I am happier with the blending of the pens.
the background papers are funky hands paper blossom I think....

16 comments:

~Emma~ said...

Hi babe. Ste said you rang. Been stuck in bed after Fridays medical prodding! LOL! Will ring you tomorrow.x

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

oooooooooo those cards are totally lush!!! loving your blog xxx

NGCARDS said...

ooo these cards are pretty, cute little hamish at the bottom =) xxx

Debbie said...

Wow you have been a busy bee Tina - and they are all gorgeous, love the autumn one and that birdie with the cute boots. :) :)

Gorgeous all round..hope you are all better soon. :) :)

xxDebbiexx

Sue said...

beautiful cards..all so pretty:)

sue
xx

Lisa said...

Gorgeous cards! I also have the Whispers blending pens but not sure how to use them. Any advice would be most appreciated as your colouring is lovely. x

Debbie said...

Wow you have been busy...your cards are all beautiful. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday. Debbie x

RubyMay said...

beautiful cards hun...had a great visit looking at all the goodies on here x

Cathy said...

Such lovely cards. I love them all. Great Tilda and lace card, love the leaves.
Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this week.
Cathy xx

nessy said...

gosh you have been so busy tina ~all your cards are wonderful~ hope you are feeling better
vanessa xx

Victoria said...

a beautiful card - thank you for joining us on abc this week

Vicky x

stampandscrap@mail.com said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
flatis stempelwelt said...

Gorgeous all round, love all your cards
Hugs, Sonja xx

Alison said...

A fab selection of cards, you have been busy. Thanks for joining in this week with us on ABC challenge.

Emma said...

All your cards are gorgeous.
Good luck with all the challenges.
Emma x

Unknown said...

Hi Teen
Love that birdie in boots LOL
beautiful creations as always
Jx