Need to check with Natalie if this wee hedgie is a penny black stamp or not.
If so will enter him in a ATC challenge on Penny Black Saturday Challenge.
which this week is N for Nature.
I love the plainness of this card.
The sparkly glitter and simple stamp and the scarlet red against the dark bottle green card.
These two cards started off as I was trying to do Arty Girlz Challenge is blue and orange
The only orange I had was perfect Halloween colour,
so doubled it to make it also a card I could enter in
Papertake weekly Challenge is it is fright full but delightful.
Then tried it out using black for the background and will enter this one for a spoonful of sugar
who are doing Halloween this week.
I like the black with the shimmery blue inside so it gives the witch a nice background.
The witch is stuck onto acetate on both cards.
I have a few more bits n pieces that I need to do something with
and a few bits I will put away and see if I can do something with them another day.
Am all warm and cosy inside in a yucky evening,
but it will be soon time for me & Poppy to go to dog class,
lets see if she behaves tonight!
We moved up a class last week, no longer in beginners,
and the other doggies that go seem to know what they are ment to do
and on the whole do it...
now our Poppy dog....well *sigh* ...........life is just one long game!



17 comments:
Tina you have been busy again - well done you. :) :) Your wee ATC is fabby, love your crissi card and your halooween cards too. :) :)
Pop over to mine blog please - I have something for you. :)
xxDebbiexx
Love the Halloween cards!
Great cards Tina, and I adore the ATC. Hugs Linda x
These are all great cards! I especially love how you designed the witch card!
oooo ltosa cute cards, halloween ones r fab!!
Yes that hedgie is a PB =)
XXX
Wow, brilliant cards Tina - love the halloween ones
hugs Bev x
I love all your cards!! Especially the witchies, and that gorgeous glittery background with the holly on the Christmas card!
Gorgeous creations Tina Love the Halloween cards, Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x
Oh wow!! You have been BUSY!! :) These are AWESOME Teen!!
*hugs*
Well done Poppy for going up a level!
gosh tina you have been so busy ~ so many wonderful projects!
vanessa xx
These are lovely T...but I'm still waiting to see your ribbon rings...you lazy mare...LOL!!!
stunning card
thanks for joining us this week on ABC
hugs jane x
Great cards!
Wow what fantastc creations, your ATC is great and your Halloween cards are just brilliant. Debbie x
This is great! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x
Your cards are wonderful especially love the one you did for Arty Girlz but I might be biased lol
Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge
Julie xx
A fabulous selection of cards. Thanks for joining in the ABC challenge.
Post a Comment