me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Friday, 7 November 2008

Friday again.

Can't believe it's the end of the week again!
Got loads done, but nothing that I aimed to do....so mixed week really!
Andrew starts nights shifts again for the first time in 3 years tomorrow after a re-jig at the office.
Not keen on being in alone, but I am sure Poppy will be on guard duty!

Never took pictures of card I made at class on Tuesday, two very different styles as usual.

This was the simple second card we made, we tend to a simple one if first one is a time consumer...

I like this, it is blue pearl card with white core so when you nail filed it it looks so pretty.
I still have to stick some more wee gems on it. Will add to list of things to do.

The ribbon was stamped too and that's something I will do again.



This one took a while to do but is cute!
Its a snow shaker & we used sugar inside!!!

Not a good picture, the acetate don't photograph well!
Still need to put a greeting on this one.
I often don't add greetings till I decided who I am giving them to.

So I tried this at home, using tiny little stars and am pleased with outcome.



Also this week as you may know Sammi has started a new challenge blog and asked myself and three others to be on the DT....yes I will keep reminding you of this fact! LOL

Sammi has a free image to download, you can use this wee fairy lass or any other image you want on the nbew blog so go have a lookie!

I have been playing with images of Angelique and trying to get to grips with new pro-markers.
Has anyone used a blender pen with them? I bought one but haven't tried it out yet.
Thanks Emma for info you emailed me on promarkers.

This is what I have done so far!



And i know it's November and Summer was over before we noticed it was here.....
but I was fed up doing Christmas cards!
Am entering this one on the ABC Challenge, this week being P for pink.




Am off to physio...have not done my arm exercises three times a day like I am ment to...
first week I have been naughty! You know they will know don't you!!!!
And then off to get my hair cut and coloured....
Haven't had highlights put in for a long while,....couldn't be bothered...
not sure what colours I will get this time....

have a great Friday and a lovely weekend

xoxox

8 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

You have been busy Tina, and what a load of gorgeous cards you've made!! they're all fab! hugs Linda x

Unknown said...

Looks like you have been up to loads...........highlights, sounds good :D (only I want to see........)
Great cards, I never thought of stamping ribbon, cool idea. Sugar shaker, I think you should do a tutorial, LOL. HugsXX

Jennifer Rose said...

I have never seen cards like that! You really should do a tut like chrissy said :D blue highlights look good :D

Debbie said...

Wow Tian - you have been craftying away - well done. :) :) Love your selection of cards and the acetate ones are fabby. :) :) Great cards you have made with Sammi's designs for your DT - cute images. :) :)

I have mad a card at long last using the CB embossed xmas tree you sent me..thank you. :) :)

Won't br crafting this weekend - flu is all around me and I feel horrible. :)

xxDebbiexx

Sammi said...

You sure have been busy Teen!!! :)
Loving the shaker card, can't wait to see more of these!! And yes - tell us how you do it?!?

I wonder if the blender pen is like the Copic blender pen.. the way it works is to push the colour around!?

ooh... coloured hair - fun!! I once tried to die my whole hair purple... one day I might try it again! lol! What colour did you decide on?

Anonymous said...

Great card. Cute image too, thanks for joining in the ABC challenge.

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

gorgeous fairy card

thanks for joining us this week on ABC

hugs jane x

Jen said...

beautiful creations, thanks for joining the ABC challenge this week.
Jen x