Elbow is improving so thats making life easier all round.
Had another go at two sketches that I liked the look of ,
but again just couldn't get into them.
So have gone for simple makes , but am happy with same.
I love this backing paper, I only have a few small bits left,
perfect for ATC or tag here.
I am entering it in the Tag you're it #33 this week green & red.
The wee Angels are Lulu & AJ dinkie dots stamped onto
shrink plastic shrink and coloured with promarkers.
I would like to find a dove stamp that fits in space, I have two but one is too big and one it too small. I even tried stamping big dove on shrink plastic but it was way too small when shrunk.
I know I have shown similar cards here but i do love these little robin peel offs.
Andrew is working a 12 hour day shift tomorrow, so apart from making a huge pan of Bolognese to freeze, I am planning a hoover, a quick dust , some crafting and then dinner here with a mate.
Them's the plans anyway!!!



21 comments:
Nice one, I really do need to start using up some scraps. Good to hear about the physio :-D I don't know what i am up to this weekend, perhaps I might even get a sketch done!!!!!!!
I do really like that peace stamp, you could just download an image and resize it for the middle :-D
Fantastic tag - I've never used shrink plastic - I love the way you have used it here.
Thanks for joining in with the challenge this week.
Love all of your beautiful creations. Debbie x
Wow Tina - really beautiful selection today - you are one great crafter. :) :) I love shrink plastic - it is soo much fun. :)
Glad it was good news from the physio. :)
Thank you for my beautiful get well card - it did cheer me up. :)
xxDebbiexx
what a lovely tag - love the use of the shrink plastic. You've had a good day craft wise! lovely pieces....Thank you for joining us on TYI this week and good luck in the draw.
good to hear about physio :D
You can always try designing a stamp and making one yourself?
Hi Tina
Great tag - I've got some of that paper too - have never used shrink plastic - it's still in the drawer - too scared!!! LOL
The angels are soo cute - thanks for joining us this week and good luck in the goodie draw!
Dawn
x
beautiful tag for my challenge this week Tina and great news that the elbow is improving - thanks for joining us this week at TYI
Hugs
Kath
xxxxx
Very pretty cards, glad to hear your on the mend =D Sounds like you've got your day all planned, im going to be all alone =( Csn I come around too?? =P lol xxx
Gorgeous cards, I do love the shrunk Angel. Regarding the question on my post, I just threaded a fancy fibre threw the buttonhole and tied in a nit at the back, then trimmed. Have a good weekend
Clairex
Oooh..these are gorgeous - all of them!!
Good to hear about the physio!!
I'd like try some shrink plastic I think! :)
oh my ~ you have been so busy ~lovely cards and tag ~ wonderful
vanessa xx
beautiful
Heike
Wow, fabulous cards. The peace stamp is gorgeous.
hugs Bev x
Hi Tina
I'm doing fine still jobhunting!!! well half heartedly really...
Have good three moving home cards to make so better get to it.
Hope Poppy Dog is well and you too!
Hugs
Dawn
x
Beautiful tag!!
You have been busy Tina, and all these are simply gorgeous hun. THank you for you lovely email, hugs Lind ax
Great cards and I love the tag.
Liza x
Love your cards and your tag... those images on shrink plastic look brilliant :D
hugs
Chris xx
Hi,
both the caeds and your tag are lovely, i enlarged for a better look didnt want to miss anything.
chriss x
ps i have 2 spurtals I purchased in moray firth one year and i couldn't be without them for my porridge.
Post a Comment