me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Tuesday, 11 November 2008

laptops back!!

Lap top is home! and all fixed! wooooo hooooooo!
So time to up-date what I have been working one the last two days.....

This one is for Magnolia V's Stampavie challenge which this week is clean and simple.
You can use only three colours.

So here is my cream, blue and dark brown.
It is really not my usual style but I think it looks ok.

This one is using a soft centre stamp from Sugar Nellie stamp that I got in an image swap.
The sketch is by Dawny P and is for Papertake Weekly Challenge.

And this one is using the template I bought at card class the other week.
I have used cut out ivy leaves instead of holly and under the yellow post it note is a tiny envelope that has our friends new address on it, obviously I don't want to advertise that here.




And lastly is a wee sneeky peep at a card I have done as DT member for Crafty Muse....
which are safely under wraps for the time being,




but go check out the blog and come and join us on this fortnights challenge. xxx


Am off to go get Emma for card class. Will check out everyones blogs when I get home xxx

9 comments:

NGCARDS said...

Nice sneaky peek!
Good to see your Tilda card after how you were struggling with it! lol It looks fab!!
xxx

simplyfairies said...

What a fabulous array of cards.....

Lyn said...

great cards, and love the Tilda card

Beth said...

Wow! All great cards - I love the christmas card xx

Sammi said...

oooh... More wonderful cards!! Love the snowman soft centre :) Very cute!! Love the Magnolia card too - just lovely - great colour combination!!
the template is fun too!
Hope you enjoyed the card class!
Sammi
xxx

Unknown said...

Really great, I love them all but that snowman is scrummy.

Debbie said...

Great you got your laptop back Tina and hope you and Emhad a great time at card class. :)

Love the sneaky peek at your card for craftymuse challenge - you wee tease you. :)

Great cards you have made - love the postbox template one - so festive -lovely with the ivy over it too. :)

Flu is still with me - and all I seem to do is sleep -but s'pose that is the temperature..ah well will get over it. :)

Hope you are well and Em too..take care

xxDebbiexx

Dawn said...

Beautiful cards - you have been busy again !

Mrs Mayne said...

great cards! Thanks for joining us for the challenge!