Two years ago today our beautiful and wonderful god daughter Amy was killed in a car accident with her best mate Becca.They were both just short of their 16th Birthday.
I can't believe its been two years.
We miss her and love as much as ever.
She missed out on meeting her older sister Sammi's beautiful baby daughter Brooke Amy.
Life is way too short.
Love your loved ones.
Be kind to someone today.
much love xxxx



6 comments:
This is a terrible thing to happen, Im so sorry hun.
Sending my hugs to you on this day xxx
So young, so much ahead of them.
To think you made a promise to take care of us in the absence of her parents... and instead she is somewhere watching over you... My God daughter is the same age as Amy and Becca would be if they had not been involved in a fatal accident. She has been very selfish of late to her parents.. I think I might just write to her and gently remind her about life...
Tina, you take care... xxx
Oooh Tina - i am sooo sorry, life is just way too short indeed. The photograph of your daughter is beautiful - you will be in my thoughts.
Take care
hugs Debbiexx
Dear dear Tina life throws us such horrendous blows - how sad to loose your lovely god daughter - I think I rmember hearing about this - it was terrible...
..... and yes you are so right - Life is too short.
Thinking of you
Hugs
Dawn
So sorry to hear of your sad loss, how tragic. Sending you hugs and thinking of you!
Clairex
So sorry to hear of this! I am glad, however, that you have chosen to share this with us. A very sad reminder on the fleeting nature of life...and that we are need to remind each other every day of how much we love them.
Post a Comment