me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Thursday, 20 November 2008

Poppy & Blue !

Dog class last night .




Poppy-dog is in love with a handsome Border Collie called Blue.

He is only 18 months old so only a month older than Pops.

They were more settled yesterday evening's at dog class.......
which is much better than them capering and mucking about
like they have done for the last two Wednesdays since meeting each other!!!

They still like to snuggle and Blue nibbles her ear!
Then my darling lady like dog stands on his head!!!

Blue's owner said that he doesn't bother with other dogs ,
he avoids them and that is so not the case with him & Poppy-dog!

But now cuddle in and lie beside each other, with paws crossed!

Very sweet!


Its cute to see them interact, they are both spayed so no puppies will result in this frolicking!

Talking of cute.....this wee Fairy is Princess Amber another wee cutie drawn by Sammi.
I am entering it for ABC Challenge which this week is R is for Ribbon,
I love the butterfly ribbon, I got it in the craft shop I go to card class in. It is so pretty!



This one is a house mouse image that I got from Chrissie ! Thanks babes!
The house mouse blog's challenge this week is All about Christmas.

I am also entering it for Cute Card Thursday which this week is snow or snow flakes.
The snow flakes on the red card is done with gold ink and takes ages to dry.
I ended up with some smudges on the brown base card so added more smudges to it.

15 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fabulous cards, love the images. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge. Great doggie photo

Sammi said...

Oooh Teen! these cards are GORGEOUS!!!
I (although biased) LOVE the card you made with Princess Amber... very pretty!! I love the colours and the colouring and the sentiment and fairy definition :) It's just delightful! She looks good in Pink!
Sammi
xxx

Wendy said...

Great cards I love the butterfly ribbon
Wendy x

Anonymous said...

Your cards are WONDERFUL!!! I LOVE the House Mouse card!!! You colored it flawlessly, and your layout is stunning!!! I love all the gorgeous red with the gold snowflakes:o BEAUTIFUL!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Unknown said...

So cute Poppy and Blue :D I love your cards, the fairy looks lovely and sparkly and I just love how you have done those snowflakes all over the HMousey card. They both look great..

nessy said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh such a cute photo ~true love!!
see you still had time to make some wonderful cards??
vanessa xx

Lorraine said...

so sweet! tfs

Crafting Queen said...

Two lovely cards, cute dogs!

Cathy said...

OMG I NEED that butterfly ribbon. Such gorgeous cards both of them and I love the ribbons, but that butterfly ribbon is special!!
Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this week.
Hugs
Cathy xx

theneon said...

This card definitely qualifies for both your challenges! Beautiful -- and of course, the mousies are too too cute. Martha Kay, aka theneon

Jen said...

Wonderful cards! Thanks for joining the ABC challenge this week.
Jen x

Kimberley said...

Fabulous cards - well done.

Anonymous said...

Fab card gorgeous ribbon, thanks for joining in the ABC challenge.

Dawn said...

Awww it's like Mills & Boon!!!
Crossed paws and nibbling ears!!
I feel a dogusoap coming on!!!! LOL

It's just adorable Tina!!

Els G. said...

Love your card! It's adorable!
Love the puppy love post.
Els
x