You can take as long as you want colouring your image abut only twenty minuets to put it all together.
I sat one evening colouring in these wee robin peel offs and have similar candle peel offs.

I will use this idea for using up scraps of backing papers & bits of matting card.
I also have a pack of smaller square cards that are a bit small for doing too much on.
This will get me a real boost on catching up with the cards I still have to make.
I have tried for most of the evening to do the sketch on Just Christmas & Birthday Cards but with noooooooooooooo luck.
It is a beautiful sketch and I love the idea of making two cards at the same time using the same sketch.
Go have a try of this sketch and see how you do.

So this was the base of the sketch for the Xmas card and the image I was going to do.
But all I was getting was frustrated!
I love these Sugar Nellie Soft Centres. They are such a beautiful set of stamps.



9 comments:
lovely robin card
thanks for joining us this week on ABC
hugs jane x
these are great cards!! on your way to get more xmas cards made!!
vanessa xx
I love the whipper snapper card, he is so gorgeous, I just love the image. the Robin is great co it is a bit different. I must break out of my rut!!
Sorry Sugar nellie soft centres even..........lol
Oooh... I do love the wee Robin!! Adorable!!
I do love those soft centres too!
lovely card, thanks for joining the ABC challenge this week.
Jen x
Great Robin card. Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this week.
Cathy xx
Fab card, thanks for joining in with us on the ABC challenge.
Wow! Sounds stunning.
Regards,
SBL Photo colorization Services
Post a Comment