me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Monday, 24 November 2008

what a cr@p card!

Now Mrs Elfie said on comments she left on my blog warning me about the
fact she had made me a crap card, well.....


she did.....

Warning.....the following picture is of a crap card!




But to be fair she more than redeemed her self with my gift!!

This photo dose not do it credit!
The altered box is just amazing!
It is gold and purple, has beads and a witch ,tarot cards!




I love it!!!!


And inside!!!!


How fab is this!


Thanks babe! I do love you ....honest!!!

5 comments:

NGCARDS said...

Such a fab present you got there, lucky you! The card made me laugh that she made for you lol xxx

Lauri said...

What a beautiful box! and beautiful bracelet! A wonderful gift for you (and a cute card!)

Unknown said...

It is beautiful and I love the box :D ....... Just right for a witch huh? she is very clever!

Dawn said...

Aww what a lovely present to get and well the card is "Crap"!!! but great "Crap"!!!! ROFL!!!

Dawn
x

Sammi said...

ROFL ... I cracked up when I saw how Crap Emma's card was. She told me she was going to give you a crap card... lol!!
The box and bracelet are perfect!
*hugs*