while my hubby makes a lovely supper.
I am enter both of them for a couple of different challenges,
this one is Poppy dog with a bonnie pink ribbon and a thank you charm hanging from it.
It moves when you pick up the card.
The first challenge is for Cute Card Thursday #39 this week being hearts.
ABC Challenge is T for three.
So here we have three colours on the card, cream, pink & white. Three hearts, using three different patterns of card, and three brads.
The weeks Challenge on This Thursday is Mistletoe and wine using either images or their colours. So I have gone for green and white of mistletoe and red for wine.
It is using my new Tilda stamp. I love her fancy shoes!!
A spoonfull of sugar is THANK YOU Cards.
So either card will do nicely thank you very much!
Paper take weekly is giving you a recipe to use on the card,
1 ribbon
2 rectangles and
3 small, round embellishments (zooms, eyelets, brads, buttons, gems etc!)
so yeaup.....one ribbon, and two rectangles a cream and a green one.....and three buttons.
I used some wire on the buttons and some fake pearls on the white button.



18 comments:
Lovely cards, your dog is gorgeous, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge
2 absolutely gorgeous cards hun! love 'em! xxx
What very sweet projects using hearts!! Love your dog pic! :) TFS!
Aww love your Poppy card Teen and the saying you have on it too - just perfect. :) :)
Keep warm and well. :)
xxDebbiexx
oh the cards look great!
Gorgeous cards Gisela, hope you enjoyed the supper!
Clairex
2 great cards and the great pictures of your dogs xx
Lovely cards, I love the top one, it is simply gorgeous. thank you so much for my TY card and ATC and my fairies. You are lovely :)
Fab cards, thanks for joining in the ABC challenge.
Both lovely cars but my heart goes out to that glorious dog wow!!!
Hugs Jacqui x
Two wonderful cards!!!!!!
I love your dog too!
Hugs Gisela
love Poppy dog!!!
Aww two cute cards but double squeal at the Poppy dog one - I love it!! She is just adorable, my card has pride of place in my living room even my mum was admiring Poppy!!
Great idea with the ribbon and little charm!
Have a nice night!
Hugs
Dawn
x
Two fabulous cards.
Fab cards! Thanks for joining us for the PTW recipe challenge!
Love both your cards, they are gorgeous!
Poppy dog is stunning!!!
Els
x
What a GORGEOUS dog Poppy is! I love that collar with the thank you hanging on it! Wonderful work and amazing photo! Best, Curt
I love your doggy heart card, adorable!!!!
Post a Comment