I am gonna buy all my cards next Christmas!!!
Honestly!
I am almost there!
But will need a small bank loan to post them all.....
Anyway.... I managed to get a challenge done,
using my new Sugar Nellie Stamp from Leanne,
Cute Card Thursday wanted you to use a punch.....
that will be the snow flakes punched out of dark blue vellum.
Just Christmas and Birthday cards had a sketch on Monday which is the card below,
and then on Wednesday they asked for it to be all one colour.....so its blue!
Well apart form her hair, but I drew the line at her hair being blue!!
so I used the pictures from Poppy's dog class ,
of her playing with her boy-dog Blue.
Well they are naughty, they are ment to be concentrating but it's cute !
Although , last night at class, she was ment to be doing a recall......
you call her, she returns to you....and she ran straight to Blue....several times!
And lastly, I have finished my DT card for Sammi's Crafty Muse....
Want a wee peek.....do ya?
Go on...you know you want should!



16 comments:
Oooh... these are all LOVELY!!!!
You are one clever lady!
Love the new Leanne stamp - the card/ layout/ colours etc are fabby!!
Those photos of Poppy and her boyf are gorgous!! and your DT card??? I LOVE it!!!
Hi Tina
wow these are gorgeous! love the blues..
And how sweet is Poppy and Blue - eeh! they're like a right old doggy couple!! Love is in the fur!!!!
Hugs
Dawn
x
Fab card, I love your new stamp, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge
Great pieces! Wonderful artwork, Tina!
Lovely work, love the colours!
great card!
thanks for joining us this week!
xoxo janina
You have been busy! I love that stamp! It is so cute, and different! Not sure they are available here...I will just have to look!
Hi hunny, these cards are all stunning. I know what you mean about buying your cards next year, apart from the time it does take to make them all, it is very costly, very few of mine went normal second class post, most were too thick because of the embelishments. It cost me a small fortune, not going to be making the same mistake next year! im on the wrapping now, and im hating every minute of it!!!!! want to get back to some normal crafting and some blog hopping, can't be doing with all this stress!!! got more grey hairs now. Hugs to you Linda x
Your stamp is lovely. Cute photographs of Poppy and Blue....oh and I love the blue card. Tis lovely. It is just getting to that time now, this week has been silly. I haven't sorted out any of my cards yet...ROFL in manic laughter...
I think I'm with you on the buying of the Christmas cards! I may have to resort to it this year if I don't get my bum in motion!!
Gorgeous card.
Love the blue tones and pretty image.
Thanks for joining the extra challenge on the JCBC.
xoxo karin
Teen your the absolute best buddy, you never ever fail to visit my blog and leave me some love....I really do appreciate it so much!
Jx
Great lo. Love the doggy pics . Love the fact you have used the whole title. Brill
Thanks for joining in this thursdays challenge Happy Christmas and a prosperous new year
hugs Tracey
Cute card! Love your new stamp.
xx Naoual
Oooo, I just bought this stamp too. It looks even better on your card than in the store! Lovely work.
What wonderful cards!! All of them!! I love your adorable *naughty* dogs!! And the angel card, also!! Thanks for joining in with the This Thurdsay challenge! Great cards!
Post a Comment