me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Monday, 1 December 2008

Cards posted to me!

Well I received my first Christmas card today!
Thank you Linda!
It is beautiful!



Thank you to my lovely bloggy mates who also sent me cards & pressies,
I am sorry I have taken so long to post them here,
just been that kinda week......

Linda


Chrissy

Chrissy sent me the most beautiful Oracle Goddess cards and I love them...
The Art work them is just stunning!



Sammi



Briony



Here are some of thank you tags and cards I made and they are in the post to you and other mates who sent cards & gifts.
I sent some in the post with out taking pictures of them.....*ach well*






The crap one in the middle is the one I made for Emma!
I got the tag idea and borrowed the sizex dies from Emma, cheers babes!
The wee tags on the tags are shrink plastic ones.

These tags on the wine bottle were for next door after lending me the car last week.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

An ok birthday then...well apart from those of us that do elf post, LOL! A Christmas card already, oh dear I am gonna have to get organised, I don't do organised very well :(

Dawn said...

OOh Tina that looks like some great stuff you got - gorgeous cards!

Sammi said...

Ooh, looks like you received some great cards there ... and that Christmas card is lovely! :)

Love the new background btw!!

*hugs*