me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Sunday, 7 December 2008

love is...

I decided instead of making Christmas cards for the folk at dog class ,
I would make some calenders using my favorite picture of Poppy and her boy dog Blue .

Over at One stop challenge, Paula is looking for something blue....
Will there is plenty blue on here, I have actuarially picked the worst calender to take a single shot of, the chalk ink was clogging up the stamp....
and I thought I had pulled out all the splodgie ones...
The stamped paw prints look like blobs on this one!

Oh poppys boy dog is also called Blue!!! LOL

So it kinda grew from there......
I need to get a couple more calender tabs to finish two off here.

This is my take on Marskia's challenge at Sketch Saturday.
It will also get a calander tag hung from the bottom of it when I get some more tomorrow.
I have done a wee bot of wire twisting on the buttons.
Love this effect.
Have doen a fair bit of bead work for Yule gifts today, bay can't show them just yet.


Yesterday my friends Shelia & Bruce got married down south.
this card was made using Laura's sketch at 2sketches 4 you.


I am not sure about the two rings on it, but needed something to keep it to the design.
The green is the colour of her bridesmaids dresses.
The lace if actually some I had left over from my wedding dress.....14 years ago!
Sectret Crafter's Saturday Challenge is to use some embossing , heat or dry.
The doves were done using my cuttle bug and are both embossed.

I need to get few more bits done for yule gifts tomorrow and then see where we are on the Yule cards.....
stressed.....no ....NOT YET!!!! LOL

have a good week ! xxx

21 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

fantastic card

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

hugs jane x

Faye said...

I love your calendar page with the paw prints. They look very realistic to me, having had a wonderful Lab who left that type print wherever she walked. Beautiful job.

Paula said...

Fantastic card and thankyou for taking part in the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Joana24 said...

wow! you have been busy love the calenders , poppy is a gorgeous dog , the wedding card is gorgeous the layout is lovely .

hugs
Joana
P.s hope you are having a nice weekend ,i put my Xmas tree up today :) we are watching pink panther at the moment with Tommy my youngest

Tasha said...

The wedding card is beautiful
hugs
tasha xx

Jill said...

beautiful cards, love the calendars, the embossed doves look beautiful thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Sammi said...

These are wonderful Tina!! Those calendars are something special.. the recipients from Dog School will be thrilled!!
I LOVE the next pic of the card/ calendar top with Poppy and the red border! Gorgeous!!
and that Wedding card is stunning! Love the layout and the rings look good!
Sammi
xxx

Dawn said...

Hiyaaaaa!!
This is such a great idea Tina for your pals at doggy training - that photo is just brlliant - I can't get over the touching paws!!!
And your wedding card is beautiful - I like the rings it adds a nice touch I think..


hugs
Dawn
xx

NGCARDS said...

Keep the rings they are a great touch to it! Looks like you have been busy this weekend then hun, sorry I haven't been around to chat I only got home this afternoon and id been out since friday lol xxx

Jennifer Rose said...

The calenders look wonderful!! Love all the paws prints :D

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Beautiful cards and I just adore the calendars - they are so cute! I think the paw prints look fine. Thanks for joining us at the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon

Debbie said...

Hi Teen, boy you have been busy..well done, those calenders look really fabulous and the doggie folk will adore them> :) :) :)

xxDebbiexx

Donna said...

You calenders are fantastic, your friends are going to love them. Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge. Donna x

Wendy said...

This is so lovely. Thank you for joining in with the SCSC challenge. Wendy

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hi hunny gorgeous calendars and stunning wedding card!!! lovely work and you have been busy with all those calendars. Congratulations on the crafty pad dt post am so looking forward to working with you hun. Hugs Linda x

nessy said...

wonderful calenders tina ~ and a very elegant wedding card ~you have been very busy!
vanessa xx

Gill said...

Fabulous creations love how you're making them into calendars, thanks for joining us this week at SS
Gill x

Curt in Indy said...

OMG OMG OMG! What an AMAZING picture of them "holding paws"! That is so priceless. They are so amazingly darling! What a wonderful calendar! I will smile over that now for hours!!! Best, Curt

debby4000 said...

love the cards and the calendars but the wedding card is my fave its so beautiful.

Claire said...

Lovely calendars and the wedding card is stunning.

Claire

Laura Davis said...

Tina
I am so sorry I am just seeing your card now at 2S4Y! It is beautiful:)
I will add you to the gallery right away!
Laura