me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Saturday, 24 January 2009

bee or butterfly?

My lovely friend Natalie at NG Cards
sent me this gorgeous card.

And some stamped images of Hanglars


I so want the stamp at the top right with wings...
I have coloured a few in
and made this card for my lovely friend Jackie
who is in hospital for an Op just now.

Is the wee lassie dressed up as a bee?



or as a butterfly?

It is done using a sketch that Dawny P did ....
her first one for PTW a good while back now.


I have added the three gem's above the text,
but took the picture before I did that.

I loved this sketch when it was a challenge
and have used it a few times since.

I made a vellum flower using a punch to make petals
and a old button as the centre.
I do love my buttons just now!

I added three onto this card for my friend S
who is having a sad time just now.

It is the first outing for my stampin up stamps from Julie.
The snow scene has I have just noticed .....
a dog hair sitting on it!
Poppy-dog strikes again!

My DT card for tomorrows Crafty Pad Challenge is finished and post.
Come on by tomorrow and have a look, and join in with us!

here's a wee sneaky peep just....well cause I know I like them!

lots of love Teen xx

8 comments:

Debbie said...

Ooh Tina your sneaky peek looks so intriging. :)

Love you wee bee card - great colours and fab take on the sketch. :)

Your card for your friend looks beautiful and I am sure she will appreciate it. :) :)

xxDebbiexx

Kath Stewart said...

fabby cards Tina and can't wait to see the whole of the sneaky peek one and that bee card is just fabulous...sure to make your friend feel better.
Hugs
kath
xxxx

trixi b said...

Hey Teen
I just love those hanglar images. So jealous! The bumblebee hanglar card is great. x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous cards she looks just right as a bee
Wendy x

Dawn said...

Hiya
I got some Hanglars from Lim and I think the image is a bee!!
Your card is great really cute enough to cheer anyone up!!
hugs
Dawn
xx

Wiccababe said...

love the cards Tina, and I'm gonna say Bee!

Unknown said...

Very beautiful cards hun...I love them. No time for crafting for me today..but hey, I had time to make some art...
I reckon tis a bee...and today I saw a bee. This is gonna sound odd to some people..but do you get big bumble bees in January? I thought it was strange for UK!
Anyway lots of hugs XX

Sammi said...

Oooh... these cards are gorgeous Teen!! Great card from Natalie!!

Love the bee one too - so cute!

I Love your seasons card too... great sentiment!

*hugs*