me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Sunday, 25 January 2009

Burns night.


this card has to be viewed with you singing the tune to Scotland the brave!
Using the word Baa......

you will be singing it for ages.

if you need help..... click here

This made me giggle so I am entering this piece of sillyness
in My Time To craft Challenge!
who are looking for a laugh!

11 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a gorgeous card hunny, and i was singing baa baa baa!! hubby thinks i've finally flipped my lid! Jasmine is still not right, i don't think she'll be at school tomorrow, can see i will have to take her to the doctors! thanks for asking hunny. Have a great sunday. Hugs Linda x

Jo said...

Brilliant, so much fun!! Thanks for joining in with us this week :o) Jo x

Lauri said...

This is so funny!!!! I think this is a wonderful card. I did need help "baa-ing" though....

and thanks so much for all your comments on my blog!!! I am always so happy to read them!!!

NGCARDS said...

Thank you for the comment hun :)
Fab card here hun it looks great! xxx

Debbie said...

Perfect Teen - what a great card and that wee sheep with his bagpipes. :) Love that tartan paper too...baaaaaaaaaaaa..lol

xxDebbiexx

Wiccababe said...

love that card - can't get that tune out of my head now lol.

I think I must be the only person in Scotland who WON't be havinf haggis neeps and tatties - I hate it lol

Unknown said...

Love it, thanx for the giggle xx

Jennifer Rose said...

very cute card :D I forgot it was Burns night, oops :p

angelfruit said...

Loving that picture of Poppy at the top of your blog x

Lesley said...

Great card, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Sammi said...

I LOVE it!!! :)