Am having trouble getting good lighting to take good photos just now.
But here is my latest card for Crafty Pad.
" Nice & Bright !"

Something bright and cheerful to help with post Christmas Blues!
Using " Faith blowing hearts" and set of three hearts
to make the butterflies and flower.
" Nice & Bright !"

Something bright and cheerful to help with post Christmas Blues!
Using " Faith blowing hearts" and set of three hearts
to make the butterflies and flower.
I didn't get the butterfly body's as good as I wanted but I kinda like them.



15 comments:
Gorgeous card! I love everything about it. x
I love all the wee details, especially the butterflies
ahhh this card is so lovely i love the details of the stamped butterflies and then the little hearts very lovely
love tasha xx
gorgeous card this week Tina...love how you did the butterflies...enjoy the rest of your weekend
Hugs
kath
xxxxx
Good afternoon hunny, hope your having a fabulous weekend. Can't believe its nearly over again already!! we are in the middle of doing Jamies bedroom ( thats the royal we, Davids doing it im on my computer! im overseeing things!!!!). Lovely card for the design pad this week hun. Lovely and bright, loving the pink and all those hearts. Enjoy the rest of the day, hugs Linda x
Hi Teen, ooh gorgeous card yo have made with Faith blowing Hearts. Love you wording and the wee butterflies you have made with the hearts too....thank you so much for a gret dt card for the crafty pad. :)
xxDebbiexx The crafty pad
oooo this is so pretty hun, fab! xxx
Fabulous card Tina. Great design and I love the image and the swirly border. You always manage to put your cards togethr so bautifully. Debbie x
Fab card Tina - I love those butterflies, how clever making them out of hearts!
Hugs
Cathy xx
Oooh I love this
Wendy x
Hiya Tina
This is gorgeous - I love your butterflies and hearts!
hugs
Dawn
x
wow tina what an amazing card ~just love those butterflies!
vanessa xx
I LOVE this card and how you made the butterflies out of hearts! I need to remember this! Thanks for the great idea! Love it! Best, Curt
Oooh Teen - this is sooo gorgeous!!
Love the flower and the butterflies!
Great job!
Sammi
xxx
Gorgeous card love what you've done with the butterflies.
Lovely
Debbie
:-))
Post a Comment