I thought I had put this to post....and hadn't!!!
Anyhooo............. Over at Crafty Muse....The theme this fortnight is
~~ Something New~~
Sammi says...
"Something New" .... for example a new year, new baby, new home, new job .... Make a card or project based on this theme
Remember that you do not have to use a Crafty Muse image but you'll receive 2 entries into the draw if you do.
The prize for this fortnight is something new too - it will be a free download bundle (to be released in a fortnights time ... I'll give you a few sneak peeks next weekend when I get back from holidays - 9th Jan)."
So here is my something new, a new home card. Using Angelique at her new home.



3 comments:
Aww Tina - I love it - how cute is THIS!!!
It is a toadstool, I love toadstools, it is ace !
You are a naughty girl... tut tut. lol!
I really do love this card!! It's adorable!!
Sammi
xxx
Post a Comment