Day 13 of 2009!!
Thank you to Natalie who made up for laughing at me
telling how I was out in the storm in my nightie
picking up recycling in the middle of the night!!!!
This arrived for me today!
I used the mouse with the cake to make this wee card.
Its smaller than I normally make but used up the scrappy bits of
papermania SCRUMPTIOUS.
It is using Dawny P's sketch for Papertake weekly.
And My Time to Craft say Mice and easy!
I need to have a look at paper piecing for the spoonful of sugar challenge.
Been a lovely slow relaxing day today.....
Talking of slow....
I was late posting this for Jen's Birthday the other week.

but the post office seem to be on a go slow just now too....
and it arrived at long last today!
I found this picture online years ago, can't remember where,
but if you look at the picture straight on it is a mountain range....
and side on it is
an adult and child! I love it !
Did you turn you head to the side to look?
No?
You are now though aren't you!!!
No?
You are now though aren't you!!!
I responded to Crafty Ribbons challenge to use their new Valentines ribbons to make two valentines cards....I got a lovely load of ribbons to play with.
I was too busy planning what I was going to do with all the lovely ribbons!!
There was more buttons and puffed hearts to play with ,
but they are already stuck on a card!
I got my Valentines cards ready to post Pat who is collecting them for the children at Children's Hospital of Michigan.
has slipped and needs to be taken off and re-glued back down on the next card.
Thanks to Curt for posting about that.
Have you seen what blog candy he has on offer!
And go have a look at his fab photos!
Oh and I forgot ER was back for its last series.
I must admit....I used to love it but have going off it the
last few series for some reason.
It is time I think for them to call it quits.
But OMG I cried last night when I watched it!!
So sad. I know it only a programme.....BUT!!!!
Anyway...............



22 comments:
WOW Your card is fabulous Tina and what lovely goodies you received!!
Thanks for joining in with the button challenge on Arty Girlz
Julie x
Wowee Mrs T - You have been a busy bee!
That pink and black mousey card is adorable and lovely stash of ribbons and those images Oooh yummy!!
All your cards are great so much of them too!
hugs
Dawn
xx
Hi Tina,
Love the goodies, and what a busy girl you have been. All of them are fab.
Have to say I love that cute ickle mouse with the cake!
Hugs
Cathy xx
Your Arty Girlz card is wonderful.
Great cards, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx
Hiya,
Poppi is all better now - thank you for caring, you are sweet! Loving all of these cards and yes I was enlarging the photo and turning my head to the side, then scrolled down and saw you had already done it for us - DER!!! What a fab picture, I can see why you love it, very clever. I am loving the cute little mouse, very sweet.
Hope you are well,
Hugs,
Mich
xx
thank you again for my card and little Rottie :D
those are really nice valentines cards :D
Ooh... how nice of Natalie to make up for laughing at you like that!! What a lucky lady you are!
I LOVE the card you made with the mousey and cake!! so cu-ute!
Love your card you sent to Jennifer .. and I did turn my head to see but I didn't have to after all :)
And wow!! That ribbon stash looks fun... love your valentines day cards to send off! Gorgeous!
*hugs*
Wow I want some of those ribbons lol Oooh Im really clever ... I saw the mother and child pic BEFORE the mountains =D
Fabby Cards you've made here hun and well I aim to please!! lol xxx
I love all the cards you have been making hunny. You are certainly being very productive and make me feel terrible, as i havn't made a card since late saturday!! I can't wait to be in my new craft space and get back to my crafting, especially with so much inspiration from you. Lovely goodies you received too hunny, looking forward to seeing what else you make with them!
Hugs Linda x
Lovely stuff! Thanks for taking the time to join in with us at MTTC this week :o) Jo x
oh my ~you have been so busy making some fab cards ~and great goodies you received!!
vanessa xx
Wow... your cards are gorgeous!
You`ve been very busy!
hugs Gisela
wonderful card Tina so pretty.
Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.
crissi xx
fab cards - thank you for joining in the MTTC challenge this week xx
Lovely cards
Wendy x
my you have been a busy bee....love your button card for Arty Girlz
Hugs
kath
xxxxx
What a busy lady - they are all great ...
Gosh, you have been been busy girl...
After all that sorting, you have been making loads...Lovely stuff.
Hi Tina, oooh such yummy goodies!your cards are fabulous, I love the papertake weekly one with the little mouse image so cute!. joey xxx
These are lovely! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!
Ohh Teen, gorgeous cards...wowsers your so busy!
Jx
Post a Comment