me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Saturday, 17 January 2009

manky poppy and sneaky peeps

Lots of people comment on how shiny Poppy's coat is.....
well not today people!!!

She has managed to get her porridge all over her head.....



and in the process of getting inside her bed cover and using it as a sleeping bag....
she ripped her folded duvet inside it and got the fluffy stuffing from it ....

EVERYWHERE!

You can tell she don't care!

Tomorrow is the next challenge on Crafty Pad ....
Have a wee sneaky peep...


Right, I need to go see what you have all been up to and get some stuff done in the garden!

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Aww Bless Poppy she is a shiny pooch indeed!!
peaches was sick in her beddie today - no warning just bluurgh!! A furball I think she usually wails and runs to the kitchen but she got no warning today an up it came!! Hope you've had your lunch!!! LOL
Love the fairy card and the sneaky peek!
Haven't even started mine yet - Will have to do it tonight now!
Was meant to be going out for a a meal but my friend has flu so at least I will get time to do it!

hugs
Dawn
x

Lauri said...

I love each chapter of Poppy's life! How I wish I could find my garden under the snow! I went to the store this morning and it was 9 below 0 Farenheit!

angelfruit said...

Sounds like you've had fun and mess in equal measures x

Sammi said...

Ohh Popppy!! lol

Loving the sneaky peek... looking forward to seeing more!

Sammi
xxx

Debbie said...

Wow Teen - how busy have you been....and just look at that sweet Poppy dog - she is just sooo gorgeous. :) :)

Your cards are fabulous and great design layouts on them. :)

Ooh sneaky peak - love them - but them drive me mental - I am just so impatient and hate waiting..but tomorrow is almost here and I will see it fully...yayyyyyy. :)

xxDebbiexx

Jennifer Rose said...

lol >.< how did she do that? lol