the moon last night was stunning!
my picture dose no do it any justice at all......
I do love a full moon, brings out the witch in me!
my picture dose no do it any justice at all......
I do love a full moon, brings out the witch in me!
We got lots of candles this xmas.
Mind you that's one thing every good witch needs!
BUT how pretty is this one?

Anyway.........back to the Moo's
The lovely Dawn sent me a wee moo the other day,
and I had a go at making my first moo today....made a few...
here are two.


I like the second one better.
Also added a wee ATC.
add it all together with some stamped images
and some 6 x 6 papers.....
wrapped it in a bow

and will pop it in the post on Monday!
who is it coming to......
Mind you that's one thing every good witch needs!
BUT how pretty is this one?
Anyway.........back to the Moo's
The lovely Dawn sent me a wee moo the other day,
and I had a go at making my first moo today....made a few...
here are two.
I like the second one better.
Also added a wee ATC.
and some 6 x 6 papers.....
wrapped it in a bow
and will pop it in the post on Monday!
who is it coming to......



12 comments:
oh lovely moo`s!! you manage to complete so many new projects ,so quickly!! well done you!! gold star! :~)
vanessa xx
These are great! Congrats on your first MOO!
Mooo! They look Awesome Tina!! :)
Great work lovely!!
Sammi
xxx
love the pic of the moon too (wow!)
Hee Hee Glad to see you on the Moooove - LOL LOL!!
So it was a full moon last night not that I could see any bloomin' moon, anyway must have afected the guys in the flat opposite they were having a right royal carry on, usually they are quite quiet but it kicked off last night - I was Pi**'d off to say the least - better not happen again tonight - Double Grrrr!!!
Hugs
Dawn
xx
the moon was gorgeous last night and I wish I had of remembered the camera when we went to get food as with the clouds blowing by it was a gorgeous site :)
that candle looks lovely. I wouldn't want to burn it all
Wow you are so busy! That candle is gorgeous!! Moos are so cute!
I am so stupid, I don't even know what MOO stands for but everything is lovely. The moon was incredible on Friday night, I took the camera out but couldn't get it properly at all...I am saving up for a new model! camera that it is, LOL
The candle is gorgeous, very pretty, I wouldn't be burning that one either. Big Hugs XX
Good morning my little witchy friend. How are you doing? i hope you are well hunny. Oh this little moo's are just gorgeous, well done you. Hope you are well my friend, will email you later. Hugs Linda x
Hi, Love your photo of the moon and your candle is too gorgeous to burn lol! Your moo's are lovely but could you tell me what they are for please. x
Wow that candle looks gorgeous!
Some fab makes here hun!! xxx
Love the cow moo! My favourite animal. I think moos might be a good way to use up some of my spare bits and pieces!
Post a Comment