me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Monday, 19 January 2009

mouse & cake

House Mouse have a color challenge:

Cameo Coral (a slight peachy pink)
Old Olive (a rich olive green)
Night of Navy (navy blue in its finest!)


Thanks Chrissie for these wee mousies!!
I smudges the leap frogging mouse's eye
and he looks a bit evil now!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next one is a tag for Tag you'r it.

Sugar Candy Kisses


Not sure about it.

It is for a 6 year old.
I used the Christmas tree embossing folder to make the cupcake base.
I must admit I made it after all the cold remedy's kicked in.
I think I well take it apart and have another go tomorrow.

14 comments:

Sammi said...

Oooh... well done on more challenge! You dis well making cards and tags even when you were feeling sick!
I love the house Mouse one!! so cute!! Love the colours too!

I think the cupcake tag is cute!! So clever using the Christmas tree embossing plate for the base... It's really effective!!
I Love the colours of this one (surprisingly huh!)

*hugs*

Dawn said...

Whooo Teen - I love your HM - haven't done mine yet - will have to wait until tomorrow now AND I love your cupcake tag it's yummilicious!!!!
Thanks for joining in again!!

He He!! since when could Poppy type!!! Has she been sneaking on when mum's not looking!!!!
You are so funny but I wuvs ya!!!

hugs to you and the clever Popps!!!

Dawn
xx

Tasha said...

Hey hun love the house mouse card - where do you get those stamps?

The tag is right up my street i love it - only problem is its not edible!!!!

Lol love tasha xx

Unknown said...

They are great, you will be needing some more house mouse images soon.....
Great card and tag, really nicely put together...
You are doing well, I am feeling a bit under the weather and am not getting anything done...but hey, it is just that time of year! Hope you are ok, hugs to you XX

Dawn said...

Me again

Tina I got you some of the cord I used on the buttons - went along to my craft shop to get some so will send it up with the images - which I Still have to do but they will get there!!!
Have an award for you too!!!

hugs
Dawn
xx

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous take on the challenge tina....love the embossed bottom and all the decoration....fab..thanks for joining us this week at TYI
Hugs
kath
xxxx

mueppi said...

I love your works!
They are great!
Hugs Gisela

scotspanda said...

love the tag chick it looks fab and the card is lovely. Good on you for crafting while you're ill!!!

hope you're feeling better soon hun

lotsalove

Amanda xx

melody said...

lovin that base chickie..so yummy! and nice touch with all the embellies

nessy said...

wow tina what a wonderful house mouse card!! just love it!! ~that tag is just so dazzling!!
hope you are feeling better
vanessa xx

Dawny P said...

Love these both Teen. Loving the froggies evil eyes lol xxxxx And those lil meeses are soooo cute. What a fab idea using the crimbly folder for the cake case - I love that idea, you clever girlie xxx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Teen, hope you are well hunny, sorry you have been poorly. You certainly havn't had any lapse in the creation department though, that house mouse card is stunning and what a gorgeous cup cake. Both sensational projects hunny. You take care and speak really soon. Hugs Linda x

Anne said...

Well Tina I think your Cupcake tag is fab! And I love your mouse card too! Thanks for playing along with TYI this week!! ;o) xx

Anonymous said...

Wonderful tag!!! Love it all the way!... HUGS...SK :)