So yesterday was my parents Golden Wedding Anniversary
and this was a inside slice of the HUGE cake
we made for desert for everyone!
I loved the checkered effect and everyone loved it!
In true party style we all went home with a bit
& only my nephew Martyn who is almost 16,
was the only one who managed a whole slice!!!
The rest of us only attempted a half slice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now over at Crafty Pad it is time already to
join us in our THIRD challenge!
Can you believe that no 3 already!
So this week, we are looking for you to use Faith in a project ...
join us in our THIRD challenge!
Can you believe that no 3 already!
So this week, we are looking for you to use Faith in a project ...
~*~ All wrapped up with a bow ~*~
- add a bow somewhere on your creation.
Now I haven't done many tags,
in fact apart from the odd tag card & some simple xmas tags
I haven't done any tags as such! I don't know why cause,
I loved this !!
- add a bow somewhere on your creation.
Now I haven't done many tags,
in fact apart from the odd tag card & some simple xmas tags
I haven't done any tags as such! I don't know why cause,
I loved this !!



8 comments:
oooh grgeous tag Tina...:)
Wow your cake looks amazing..I am not surprised you ould not eat a whole slice.
xxDebbie The Crafty Padxx
I WANT SOME CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love the tag its really cute =) xxx
Such an amazing cake ! WOW, Hope they all enjoyed it :) Love the tag, I have been playing with a little flower soft too :)Great colours..
Tina your tag is Great - now you'll have to come over to TYI sometime!!
That cake looks just yummy too!!
Hugs
Dawn
xx
Oh yummmy tina, that cake looks delicious! and huge!!!!! no wonder you couldn't eat a whole slice. Even i would struggle there, although i would give it my best of course, it would be rude not to wouldn't it? Oh your tag is gorgeous hun, lovely colours! and what a fab image!!! hugs Linda x
Love the tag ... but that cake ... it looks so scrummy!
Hugs
Cathy xx
yummy cake mmmmmmmmmm ~ wonderful!!
love the tag!!
vanessa xx
mmmmm mmmm ...the cake does look yummo!! Well done you!
the Crafty pad tag looks pretty good too :)
xxx
Post a Comment