me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Thursday, 22 January 2009

thursday....


Not much to say....yes you heard me!!!

LOL

The poppy dog has now removed her bandage
and is now being watched like a hawk!!!
I managed to lead Amanda astray
by pointing out that Do Crafts have a massive sale!!!

I only went there to get these....
but am unable to get them anywhere.
Anyone have any idea where I can buy them?
My local store has not had them in ages and seems unable to get them.


Bought some new wee 3 drawer storage sets from Aldi
and need to get them in place tomorrow and get stuff sorted.

That's me.

Oh I have been trying to get one of those fancy signature things set up
with no luck what so ever!!

Hope you are all fine.
Am away to catch with folk,
but having problems leaving comments on blogs.
so much love to you.

Hugs
Teen xxx


6 comments:

Dawn said...

I knew it wouldn't be long before your furry monkey got her bandage off!!! LOL

Stop on by have a couple of awards for you!!

Dawn

Jennifer Rose said...

should have come here first...well hopefully she doesn't do any damage

signature thing?

Sammi said...

Oooh.. I have never seen those blender pens.. .but I have a couple of the pens sent by a friend!
Hope the comments probs have stopped!
hope Poppy is behaving herself now!!
*hugs*

Debbie said...

Glad to hear that Poppy has got her bandage off.
I had problems with the signature too...but finally worked it out..email me if you are still having probs. Debbie x

angelfruit said...

(((hugs)))) for Poppy dog. How come you've posted that picture of me on your post for today? lol Really love it xxx

Debbie said...

So the bandage is off - well she is one clever puppy. :)

Will post up that blender pen for you 2moro my lovely. :)

xxDebbiexx