me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Saturday, 21 February 2009

love Chocolate? 3rd post of the evening!!

These two cards are well over due!
They are my cards for
Crafty Ribbons Love Chocolate Ribbons challenge!

I am not so happy with my first one here.
I have not as much "chocolate loving" as I wanted!!
But I have used three of their ribbons on this card.

The big singel flower is made with two punches, ribbon and a brad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This one I love!!!

I have used two different ribbons from the ones I was sent.
And first attempt at making a chocolate bar from funky foam!


I think I needed to press down a bit harder on the funky foam.
The squares are not as defined as I would like.
I am going to enter this one in the ABC challenge,
this week they want B for blue & Brown.
Now need to get them off in the post.



But if you fancy being in with a chance to try out
Crafty Ribbons Cupcake Ribbons in their new challenge
then have a wee lookie here!!!


Am away to go catch up with everyone.
love teen xx

13 comments:

tracie said...

Oh wow these are gorgeous, the choc heaven is just divine.. make me want to raid my fridge..lol ~ gorgoeus !!
Hope your having a great weekend
Hugs
Tracie :)x

Tasha said...

Hey hun these are scrumptious i love them
love tasha xx

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Love the funky foam chocolate! Scrummy!!

Joana24 said...

they are so cute love the theme chocolate yummy
hope you are having a nice weekend

hugs
Joana

Anonymous said...

Love the candy bar - how cute! Of course, now I want chocolate. ;)

Linanna DESIGNS said...

These cards are gorgeous hunny, i particularly love the chocolate bar one, what a fabulous idea!!! you are just so clever hunny!

Hope you have a wonderful Sunday, are you working? big hugs Linda x

Unknown said...

Wow, no posts for a week and then you go mad!
Great chocolate cards lol. You also did a great job on your requests, I can struggle with some of those. Hope you have a lovely week off :-)

mueppi said...

Hi hun
thats wonderful!!!!
Have a nice sunday!
Hugs Gisela

nessy said...

wow just gorgeous cards tina!!mmmmmm chocolate scrummy
vanessa xx

Dawn said...

Yum wow great choccie bar Teen - have never used funky foam...

Debbie said...

Oh wow this is gorgeous Tina, the chocolate bar looks yummy! Great card, I love it! Debbie x

scotspanda said...

gorgeous chocolate cards chick....fab idea for the funky foam bar!!

Ali Watson said...

Scrumptious card. Thanks for joining in the ABC challenge this week.