me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Tuesday, 17 March 2009

BABY GIRL for Briony & Charlie!!!!

I am soooooooooooooo happy!
Briony & Charlie have waited a long , long time for their dreams to come true!
And today....at 11.30 today their baby girl was born!!!
Weighing 6lb 6.5oz!!!!
no name yet.
no more info yet!
I love you guys!
Am so proud of you and what it has take for you to get to today!

14 comments:

Julie Allain said...

awwwwwwww congratulations !!!

Lovely news xx

Julie Allain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donna said...

Oh Lovely new's, big congratulations to all, look forward to the baby pics. Donna x

Wiccababe said...

awwwwww congrats to them - I know a Bryany and Charlie who have 3 boys, but I don't think they had any plans to have another one lol

CraftyC said...

Many congratulations to Briony and Charlie!!
Clairex

Lauri said...

Congratulations to them!! How sweet! Hope we get to see a picture!

Lisa said...

Oh that's lovely, congratulations to them. x

nessy said...

congrats to your friends
vanessa xx

Dawn said...

Ooooh that'll be a BIG celebration then!!!


Hugs
Dawn
xx

Unknown said...

Congratulations to them both...I hope your cold is on the mend now too, hugs XX

Mada said...

How wonderful!

Congratulations to all and a the warmest "Welcome to our world!" for the little one. :)

Yay! Life is good!

Hugs,
Mada

angelfruit said...

Lovely news x

Tasha said...

COngratulations to all, hhats fantastic news
Love tasha xx

Jennifer Rose said...

congrats to them :)