I have not been a very good blogger.
I got my DT card to Debbie for Crafty Pad but never got it posted on my blog
due to feeling pretty unwell last week.
I was on holiday from work and managed to pull a muscle in my back on Tuesday.
I had treatment from a friend on Tuesday & Wednesday which helped me out.
But then I found I had toothache!
I went to the dentist on Thursday and he couldn't see which tooth was causing the problem!
He too X-rays, squirted my tooth with cold air, freezing cold water, poked it , tapped it......put some thermo gloop on it.....Nothing!
He wondered if I was biting down on my teeth due to the back pain which was causing me problems when I walked.
I was back again on Friday but as I had no pain & He still couldn't find the offending tooth
he did my 6 Monthly check up scale & polish, which was due next week including full X-rays to see what he could find.
This showed two possibilities, one needing root treatment and the maybe another a small filling.
He would see me in 2 weeks time if nothing else happened.
Well I felt so ill this weekend, like I had the flu without sneezing or coughing.
Cold & Shivery. And just not well in myself.
Back this morning to the dentist who tapped my tooth and BINGO!
We found the offending tooth!!! And it has an infection in it!
So I have had root canal treatment, some pain killers although I am not sore as still numbed up...don't you hate it when that stuff wears off!!
And I am slevering all over the lap top when I speak which DH find funny!
Am gonna go catch up with blogging buddies and then maybe a wee lie down....
normal service should be resumed shortly!
me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!
Monday, 2 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Awww Teen so glad you found the bad tooth - It can make you feel so unwell - hoepfully that will be it anyway and hope the back bears up too!!
Here's to a better week for you....
Hugs and Hugs
Dawn
xx
Aww poor you Teen, I thought it might have been an infection - but the RCT should have sorted it out for you. :) Hope you didn't suffer too much with the dribbling after the LA...lol
Hope you feel better soon my friend. :)
xxDebbiexx
oh poor you tina~sending you lots and lots of hugs. my wisdom tooth is playing me up (has been for over 25 years!!??) still not completely through,so when i`m tired or feeling low ~up it tries to pop!! so know sort of how you must be feeling ~don`t have the dribbling ~let you keep that one!!
more hugs
vanessa xx
OMG am in a cold sweat with all this talk of dentists - I am petrified of the dentist
hope you're feeling better soon - I've got this awful cold just now too and I just want to curl up and die
anyway, have left you something to cheer you up on my blog
xx
awww darl u poor thing!! hope there's not too much pain when the painkillers wear off :o)
lotsalove
Amanda xx
ouch! :/ glad its been dealt with, but ouch. I hate dentists (I have to go Wednesday :/). I've had 2 teeth pulled which was fun :/ 7 needles later and I still felt him pulling on the tooth. Cute dentist though, so that made up for it lol Probably wasn't a good idea to get them pulled less then 2 weeks before our wedding but they needed to come out. Still have a part of the root of one of them in my jaw.
How did you pull a muscle? Other then your back and tooth was it a good week?
(wear a bib next time so you don't drool on your laptop ;) )
Sorry you've been having such a hard time hun (((hugs))) xxx
Oh what a shame honey - you've rreally been thru the mill poor thing. I hope you're soon ont he mend xx
Post a Comment