but that's now going to be tomorrow!
I even got us some new Gorguss Girls to stamp with!
They are now availably to buy as single stamps.
They are still in their wrappers till tomorrow.
But I have had a wee colour in thanks to Debbi sending me some images!!!
I have had some beautiful cards and images sent to me by some lovely girlies.
Will get them photographed and blogged as soon as I can.
My Lap top is now home!!!
woooooooo hoooooooooooo
It has just been way too cold to sit at the PC upstairs for too long
so haven't been keeping up with you all!
And now the naughty..........
yes you guessed it....Miss Poppy-dog!
I have sat making my Lovely friends Briony & Charlie a baby card.
I bought the template, got the thick card,
cut it out and covered it in pretty pink baby papers.
Inked all the edges....left them to dry
I heard a chewing noise from behind me.
Poppy had pinched the letter B and was happily chewing away at the corner!!
When I roared at her......she just looked at me......
and then spat out the corner of the letter!


Andrew says she was trying to make the B into a P for Poppy!!!
he was on night shift and so Poppy goes into guard do duty!
And at 5 am she came upstairs with a packet of crisps
she had found downstairs and smacked me on the head with it!
She was hopeful for breakfast!!!
she so didn't get breakfast!



8 comments:
oh bad Poppy! crisps are bad for you ;) Andrew might be right about turning the B into a P :p
how funny!! trying to make a P!!!
enjoy your crafting day tomorrow ~oh poppy is a one isn`t she!!?
i haven`t forgotten about your images tina ~just been so poorly with this flu ~hope you understand ~and now lewis is ill again!!! you will have them before xmas ~promise!!
vanessa xx
have had fair share of my own stuff munched by the family labby jasper. you just cant get angry with them when they flash those 'i didnt do anything, i'm innocent and adorable' eyes at you and jerk their head to one side lol. x
Didn't know you could buy those gorguss girl stamps individually now..must have a look on the website.. x
trix :O)
oh noooooooooooooooo, naughty Poppy. Do you think kids are worse than dogs, or dogs are worse than kids? :)
have left you a wee something on my blog babes
x
Goodmorning Tina, i am so sorry i've not been about much this week either. I am sorry to hear you have had a bad cold again, hope you are back on top form now! I have to say my mojo has gone on walk abouts too, i think its gone with Amandas! hope you enjoyed your time crafting together on Thursday, looking forward to hearing all about it. You have been so busy since my last visit with lots of gorgeous makes hunny. I love them all. I had to laugh at that naughty Poppy, mind you i can laugh, because it wasn't my letter B she chewed up!! bless!! hope you have a wonderful weekend, and will email you next week, big hugs Linda x
Oooh well hope you had a great day yesterday - have got to get my paws on them girlie stamps..
ROFL at Poppy Dog - well I came home today to every bt of washing all over the floor - rumpled and furry!!! Double Grrrr!!!
they're in the bad books to say the least - Oh and during the night they got their paws on some cold meat I had put in the rubbish bag - gnawed through the bag, brown paper bag and that tissuey stuff they wrap the meat in - not a bloomin' crumb left - you'r think they were starved - they need a furry skelp!!!! LOL
Hugs
Dawn
xx
Oh no!! Naughty poppy!!!
That b looked lovely though!!
sorry I disappeared yesterday! had to go suddenly! didn't get to say "bye"!
*hugs*
Post a Comment