Tomorrow is our niece's Birthday and this is the card I have sent to her.
I looked at some challenges and one was lavender & lace
I wanted to use sugar nellie Leanne Ellies stamp as it looks very like Lori.
It was from a another stamp challenge but wanted to use lavender & lace,
so took my inspiration for that.
Thank you to all the emails & messages that you have
sent me asking how I was doing.
I am much better.
The tooth is much better now, & my back is almost there.
I have been tired at work this week but am on leave next week.
which is just as well as Brodie's Mum is away on a course
and he is coming to stay with us, so will have much with Poppy.
Hope you are all well.
Am away to go see what you have all been up to.
Much love Teen xxx
I wanted to use sugar nellie Leanne Ellies stamp as it looks very like Lori.
It was from a another stamp challenge but wanted to use lavender & lace,
so took my inspiration for that.
Thank you to all the emails & messages that you have
sent me asking how I was doing.
I am much better.
The tooth is much better now, & my back is almost there.
I have been tired at work this week but am on leave next week.
which is just as well as Brodie's Mum is away on a course
and he is coming to stay with us, so will have much with Poppy.
Hope you are all well.
Am away to go see what you have all been up to.
Much love Teen xxx



10 comments:
Hiya Teen
Well I'm dog tired too - just so unfit for all this shop work malarkey!!
come home and collapse on the couch!!
Well I love this card - the wide lace looks good and great colouring..
Another week off - lucky you!!!
hugs
Dawn
xx
Hey Teen
Glad you're feeling bit better now. Lovely card. I am sure your niece will love it! x hugz. Trix
Your card is sooo wonderful!
I hope you feel better?
Hugs Gisela
Hi, Glad to hear you are feeling a little better. This card is really lovely and I am sure Lori will love it. x
wow tina ~your cards are getting more and more amazing every time i click on your blog!!
love the lavender and lace ~perfect!!
look after yourself, take it easy
hugs, vanessa xx
Love your card Tina, and so glad to hear your feeling better. Have a lovely weekend!
Clairex
Fabby card Teen
Wendy x
Hello my dear friend, how are things going with you? sorry i havn't been about much this week. I love this card as will your niece. ITs stunning Teen. Hope you are enjoying your weekend, and not working too hard. Will catch up with you in the week, big hugs Linda x
Ooh gorgeous card Teen, beautiful colour and I love the pretty lace and the swirls. Your neice will love it!
I hope you are feeling much better now. Debbie x
I love it!!! not just the colour lol!!
Lovely work :)
xxx
Post a Comment