me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Thursday, 12 March 2009

Happy Birthday Nikki!

These wee makes are a Birthday goodies for my lovely mate Nikki.
All the Photo's I have used on these goodies are one of Nikki's daughters.
And with is beautiful smile I am entering it in

Arty Girlz Challenge who this week want some Smiles!

The wings are made from my fave stamp


I stamped it on to purple vellum using stayzon.
I have added a wee bit of colour using sukura pens.

These are four simple notelet cards using photos.


This is a wee spare picture I had left over
that I made into a wee photo frame.

I only noticed after editing the photo
that I had smudged a wee ink squiggle on it
So have added a small heart sticker to cover that up.

7 comments:

Bev said...

Nikki is going to be so touched with this fab and thoughtful give honey - it's fabulous! x

Wendy said...

All beautiful
Wendy x

Debbie said...

Oh this is so sweet, Nikki is going to love it...so pretty teen. Debbie x

mueppi said...

Thank you dear ...
my back to go from day to day!
I hope it remains so!
Nikki looks so sweet and your work looks so great!
I love it!
Hugs Gisela

Wiccababe said...

I'm sure Nikki will be chuffed to bits, all your creations are so so pretty
xxx

Crissi Harvey said...

Beautiful cards Tina goegeous photos and i love her little wings so cute.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge

crissi xx

Julie Allain said...

WOW so beautiful!!

Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz once again Tina xx