me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Friday, 24 April 2009

Crafty Muse.....Spot the dot!

New challenge over at Crafty Muse.

LOTS OF SPOTS!!!

So thats whatca got!

I am continuing to use the same
"Love is stamp" as part of the planned gift
for my sister's Birthday in June.
I am planning to make several cards
all with this stamp on it as it is her fave passage.

I have used two crafty muse images on this card.
I have used Angelique here on the front....


I am also still loving the brown, pink & cream combo.

I have continued the circles inside...
the left hand panel is larger than the right
the same as the card I made in card class last night.
I think I will be using this quiet a bit just now!


And I also used Millie inside,
who has a spotty dress on.
I dont know who makes these papers.
They were on special in packs at local craft store.


I added a white circle inside the card
so my sister can write her message in it.
it is layered up using my nesties.


I used 3 different sized punches to cut out the circles.
I must admit I am not keen on dots and spots
but I enjoyed this card.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, fab creation! love it :)
Hugs, Marlene x

NGCARDS said...

This is fabulous hun, stunning! xxx

Wiccababe said...

I never used to be a fan of spots either, but I have to admit, lately the polka dots have been growing on me - I think its something to do with the fab CCSR papers

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Tina, a lovely card!
Clairexx

Wendy said...

This is absolutely beautiful Teen I love it
Wendy x

Kimmi said...

Just beautiful and stunning! Loving the spots!

Kim xx

Take a wander over to my blog there is a little something waiting for you!

Kim x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Tina, luv the spots, great layout, sue.x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good evening Tina, how are you doing hunny? i hope you are well. Its been a while since i last visited, i am so sorry. As you know things have been hectic here. I love the card you have made here! and Poppy on the next post looks so gorgeous, what an adorable dog!!!

Hope you are okay and life is treating you well, i will email you next week hunny. Big hugs Linda x

Dawn said...

Wheee these are so cute and I love the designs Teen. The insides are so lovely...

Hugs
Dawn
xx

Kath Stewart said...

such fabbilicious cards and loving the brown and pink combo...the papers are CCSR...."The Big One"...your sis is just going to love the cards....Hugs Kath xxxx

Tasha said...

Gosh Teen this is wonderful - really beautiful! I love the spots and the image and the colours are fantastic
love tasha xx

tracie said...

Oh wow hun this is fabulous, love love this gorgeous stamp..and beautiful details.
Have a wonderful weekend
hugs
Tracie :)x

Sammi said...

This is so Awesome Teen! so much work has gone into it!! LOVE the colours and gorgeous papers those ones!!
Sammi
xxx

nessy said...

wow tina ~amazing card ~must have taken ages to make ~ so stunning!
vanessa xx

simplyfairies said...

Oh my I think it's gorgeous, spots n all....