Another week, and a brand new challenge over at Crafty Pad!
This week we would like you to use our Recipe which is:-
1Pocket, 2 Brads and 1 Ribbon
and any Crafty Pad stamp
You may add extra ingredients too if you wish. :)
Only entries using The Crafty Pad stamps will be eligible for the prize. :)
And the prize is Alphabet Brads..:)
1Pocket, 2 Brads and 1 Ribbon
and any Crafty Pad stamp
You may add extra ingredients too if you wish. :)
Only entries using The Crafty Pad stamps will be eligible for the prize. :)
And the prize is Alphabet Brads..:)
We would also like welcome the lovely Rozzy
she initally was just doing Guest DT
-but is now a permanent part of the team!
Ok here, is my card!!!
I have used Belinda in the Garden,
I am trying to get the hang of my distressing inks.
My two brads are the red flower & the Blue Dragon fly.
My Pocket holds a wee poem on a See D stamp.
she initally was just doing Guest DT
-but is now a permanent part of the team!
Ok here, is my card!!!
I have used Belinda in the Garden,
I am trying to get the hang of my distressing inks.
My two brads are the red flower & the Blue Dragon fly.My Pocket holds a wee poem on a See D stamp.
My Flowers are a bit smudged, as I say
I am still trying to get to grips with the inks.
I am still trying to get to grips with the inks.




6 comments:
lovely card Tina, I recognise the paper - its so versatile isn't it?
xx
Gorgeous card Tina.... I'm so pleased I've joined such a taleneted bunch
hugs rozzy xx
oh gorgeous card tina ~ love the papers used ~those see d`s stamps are great aren`t they?
vanessa xx
gorgeous card Tina...love the papers and your colour work is brill...love the secret pocket
Hugs Kath xxxxx
Hi Teen, thank you for yet another wonderful card for the Crafty Pad... Great take on the recipe and love you wee secret pocket. :)
xxDebbie The Crafty Pad
I love this card so much detail Tina and a lovely poem, hugs Pascale
Post a Comment