I wanted to keep this card quite simple
as I wanted this beautiful Ribbon
Ali sent me from Crafty Ribbons
as the main focus of the card.
Both the blooms actually come off
and have brooch fittings so can be worn!
as I wanted this beautiful Ribbon
Ali sent me from Crafty Ribbons
as the main focus of the card.
Both the blooms actually come off
and have brooch fittings so can be worn!
with stitching or distressing or dots.
But I like it just as it is.
The buttons are quite dark
I wanted the flowers to look a bit like sunflowers,
The ribbon is such a lush colour.
Thanks Ali!!
The smaller tag moves over
to reveal a See D stamp
That says ....
Don't think of it as getting older....
You're simply in full bloom!
Now ....Miss Poppy-dog
has only just discovered that she can reach
and see what's on the work tops!
Not something I encourage!!!
But as I was trying to take a good shot of the card
at the back door where the light is the best.....
Her tin of dog treats lives there!!!
*sigh*
I want to enter this card in a few challenges.....
firstly Poppicrafts who want you to use
narrow ribbon as the main focus of the card.
Secondly I want to enter it in Colour Create who want
orange, green & brown.
And lastly ABC want you to keep it simple...
Now.....as you know I have had problems
with this concrete mole digging in my garden.....
As Andrew reckons it cant be his Poppy doing it!!
well it is back!!!
Secondly I want to enter it in Colour Create who want
orange, green & brown.
And lastly ABC want you to keep it simple...
Now.....as you know I have had problems
with this concrete mole digging in my garden.....
As Andrew reckons it cant be his Poppy doing it!!
well it is back!!!



20 comments:
very cool that the flowers come off and can be brooches :D
hmmm I have no idea how to get rid of a mole :/ without killing it and I really wouldn't want that. John says ultrasonic poles, messes with their heads i guess
oh this is gorgeous....love the orange against the dark card and sorry can't help with the mole thingy....Hugs Kath xxxxxx
Great card love the flowers
Wendy x
haha doesn't Poppy look so innocent :)
love the card - thats so unusual, and so effective
xx
haha good ole poppy dog! Fab card hun xx
Oh the card is fabulous honey - love the gorgeous ribbon flowers and what a fab way to showcase that delish ribbon!
Now as to that infuriating mole - how dare it cause such upset in your Poppy's beautiful garden!!! The cheek!! xxx
Stunning cards Mrs - Love your ribbon flowers and well done on all those challenges..
Bless Poppy - well I have no choice my cats are jumping everywhere - god knows what else they get up to when I'm out!!!
Hugs
Dawn
xx
This is beautiful, those ribbon flowers are gorgeous!
Thanks so much for joining in with this week's CC challenge! xx
Very inventive card, lovely sentiment. Thanks for joining the ABC challenge this week.
Jen x
fab idea tina ~lovely bright brooches!!
a mole ~well jasper carrott did a whole story about "these`s only one way to get rid of a mole ....." my dad has it on tape ~still makes me laugh when i hear it!! cannot help though
vanessa xx
Oooh Tina gorgeous card - clever you - really love the colours - nice and rich. :) :) Oooh see poppy dog has grown then..lol
And wonder if you will ever catch that mole???lol
xxDebbiexx
Love the way you have made the flowers
maz
Gorgeous card Teen, loving the ribbon blossoms they looks fantastic. Love that Poppy is having a nose
love tasha xx
Gorgeous card. I love the ribbon flowers.They look stunning against the brown. Very clever that they become brooches.
Glenda
Fantastic card Tina. Those ribbon flowers are a work of art. They look sensational agains the card you chose.
Sorry I can't help with the mole but I do hope he moves on soon.
Thanks for joining the Colour Creat Challenge.
Sharon xx
Fab card! I love that you can wear the flowers too!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x
Oooh ... that's a lovely card! Love the pic of poppy dog getting at her treats! heehee! mmmm .... that norty mole!
Hi Tina
the flower is great!!!!!!!
Thanks for good wishing! My shoulder will be better!
Hugs Gisela
Fabulous card Tina...stunning!!
Fabulous use of the colours with those beautiful ribbon flowers.
Thanks for joining us at CC.
hugs Heather xx
fab card tina. love the orange ribbon flowers! I've done these before but smaller ones. i find em so fiddly! you did a great job! esp as you can wear em as a broach!
kim x
Post a Comment